Reviews for Sleep
blue rose chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
That was amazing please continue with this beautiful feelings .
G.G chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
WOW! I can't stop reviewing your storys are soooo goood maybe you can make some with lucia I know you wrote about her I read the story sorry if I review to much it is that the storys are sooooooo awesome
Snookens5 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Follow up,follow up, A FREAKING FOLLOW UP. :P I love how you captivated Vergils character, and your writing is amazing well put, Kudos to you :D
Semjaza chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Whoa, you know all the best songs, haha. I liked this, and would like to see more! :D
Roxanne chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Your characterization if flawless! It really did feel that you captured Vergil and Lady's speech mannerisms to the letter.
Angelforever06 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I love it and i hope there will be more :)
sexy blue eyed devils chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Oh that was a yummy tease. I liked it :) please write more :D

eagerly awaiting..

Sakuyan chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
While I am not a VergilxLady fan, I decided to read this story of yours because you have been so kind to review my crossover fanfiction as well the DMC one I have posted.

Although this pairing makes no sense to me, I enjoyed the way you wrote it. You also gave me a song recommendation, and I am running out of music, so thanks for that one.

I like that you managed to keep Vergil in character (well, as in character as he can get for a romance fic), and Lady as well. Kudos to you for making me like this pairing a bit.

In short, you have accomplished something great by making me consider this pairing when before I loathed the hell out of it. Pat yourself on the back for that.