Reviews for Persona
Wanderlust No Tsubasa chapter 26 . 6/23
Lmao! Semi-wise indeed. I love that ending.

Great story. Love the flow. Love your writing. I enjoyed reading this story a lot.

Have a nice day
humm chapter 26 . 6/23
I LOVE IT *manly tears manly flow down manly face*
NotaFro chapter 26 . 6/21
I'm not an anime/manga fan, but got heavily into HP/Naruto crossovers and have now discovered the joys of time-travel Naruto. This is the third I've read so far and each one has been brilliant! I will, therefore, partially blame you if and when I become obsessed with the whole Narutoverse ;)
Dracconnis chapter 26 . 6/11
Loved this fic!
Rosethorn50 chapter 26 . 5/25
Thank you for finishing the story, the end is so heart warming welldone
yus982 chapter 26 . 5/24
I didn't understand at first but now I do, all I have to say is, oh. I was really confused when Obito said that he was the only one who remembered Naruto's visit but woah, now that I know what it meant, my mind has been blown.
if you're going to write a naruto story, at the very least know what the actual hand seals are. there's no such thing as a fish, bear or wolf hand sign as they're all named after the signs of the chinese zodiac.

also, messing up a water technique sent him back? really? that's just weak.
jupimako chapter 26 . 5/11
Thanks for a fantastic story! I really enjoyed reading it.
firebluebird2006 chapter 3 . 5/2
um wasn't his affinity wind?
Kittenlzlz chapter 26 . 4/30
I want to cry,because the ending is, well, everything I hold it would be. Its a beautiful and painful story, but its so real and I fell in love with the OBITO that never got to exist and the minato and rule obsessed kakashi. The little memories everyone had of him- the note especially, hurt and at the same time remade my heart. The writing was beautiful, the plot thought out. And hell I didn't want to ever finish this, but at the same time, the ending was one of the best things I have ever read. Kakashi is, perfect. I have never seen him written better, and it's brilliant.

Good luck IRL :)
ADRaven chapter 26 . 4/20
This was a fantastic time-travel fanfiction. And of an appropriate length too! There are monster out there.

I love how did you played with the details of time travel, and the theory of additive(this symbol , I fail at mathematical english) memories is a interesting one! I love the way things are a little fishy with Naruto wandering around. And Kurama! he is so huggable and grumpy.

I have a question, Naruto never said the name of the Kyuubi until he got back to his timeline (I suppose that his name was unknown and the beginning, I am not really sure about the manga release, I sort of ignored Naruto until it was finished...), so did Naruto forgot it or simply didn't mention it?

I really enjoyed this fic, It was a pleasure to read!
Shinan7 chapter 26 . 4/12
This was pretty awesome, I enjoyed it immensely.
The.Wholock.Brony.Assassin chapter 26 . 4/5
Lol semi-wise. Awsome story you got here.
The.Wholock.Brony.Assassin chapter 17 . 4/5
Ugh DNA a time traveler's worst enemy
Toebang chapter 26 . 4/4
I enjoyed this a lot. Thanks for writing.
1,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »