Reviews for Persona
Narutofanninja2 chapter 26 . 10/19
X cry X that was the sweetest time travel story I have ever read! Just wish everyone remembered Naruto the second time. I even predicted before that there was a second time, just not like that! Anyway this is amazing. Hope you don't mind that I'm gonna add this to my community.
reddoggie chapter 26 . 10/18
'Oh my god!' I always feel like screaming that after reading an amazing fic. Hahaha, after I have a huge coughing fit for no reason. But seriously, that ending! O.O After Naruto was returning to the OG present originally but ended up in that parallel universe I was just waiting for Naruto to get his memories. Ugh, those hugs, I just wanted each of them to last an eternity so that awkwardness would fade to comfort, tiredness, soreness, WTF is this going to end, to eventually whatever let's hug forever. Hehe. But then that ending! Somehow each of the timelines were connected and I felt like losing my shit. In the end I was glad that Naruto got to return to his OG timeline but was sad that Naruto couldn't have his parents and Obito around. I'd like to believe in parallel universes and not just one set timeline so I'd like to think that the second timeline would just continue to exist with the Naruto from that timeline that was oblivious to the main Naruto's memories of another lifetime, and this is kind of all confusing to try differentiate, hehe. I read this all basically in one sitting, its past 1 am, but oh my god I loved this fic! You're amazing, thank you. ;D
Filthy Casul chapter 26 . 10/9
So... Good. Thank you for making such a wonderful story. My only negative feelings is that it was TOO good. It made sense. Naruto went back, everything was back to normal and the world went on as though nothing happened. It would have made it not as good of a story but I wished Obito got 'conveniently' sent with Naruto for an unrealistic yet happy ending. That's what I meant by TOO good. There are few stories I've read that end like this. But they all give me the same feeling. 'It was very good and the only thing that could have made it better would have made it worse.'

Again, thank you for the good read. Keep up the great work.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 26 . 9/21
Nice story, those last few paragraphs blew my mind.
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 26 . 9/8
I don't have a long review. Just ... Wow. And thanks for the story.
Asuraa chapter 4 . 9/4
Are you for real? He was a fucking hokage. Genin?
ivanganev1992 chapter 26 . 9/1
ch 26

the story had it's life but most of the mistakes are gone and aniway the story ended . The dead and the turned antiheroes by conquering are no more . the end .
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 9/1
ch 15

but the faster it heals the better will be .
dumamoja chapter 26 . 8/27
this was possibly the best time travel fiction I've read for Naruto yet. in no small part is this due to the fact that is also one of the first I've read that was completed. the methods you used in getting him back in time made sense, your use of the characters fit, and you also had the final point that some things have to happen the way they have happened.
Wow, great story. I read it all in one sitting. It's so rare to come across a time travel fiction that's not only complete but extremely well written. Plus the fact that there was so much Obito in this. Authors usually only focus on Minato, Kushina, or Kakashi. This was so refreshing (and inspiring, it gave me lots of ideas). I'm happy I had the opportunity to read this.

The ending kind of threw me off though. I don't blame your writing but rather the fact that I'm reading this at 6AM and with no prior sleep. My own fault really.

My question is how is it that Kakashi is able to remember Naruto?

I can only reason it out like this- do correct me if I am wrong:

Naruto is what caused the tear in reality and conclusively created a parallel universe. With this thought in mind then it wouldn't be inaccurate to assume that he was also the anchor that maintained its continued existence. Therefore when he ceased to exist in that parallel line, the two verses converged. Out of all the people that Naruto had interacted with both before and after the tear, Kakashi was the only one still alive and thus the only one to be given his alternative self's memories.

Is that right? Or am I completely off? Did I miss something? :'D

P.S. When I post this review, it may list me as a guest since I'm using my phone application. If so, here is my username to respond back to if you ever do see this.

manga.geek.3 chapter 26 . 8/7
:D I gotta say, this is one of the better stories I have read about Naruto time-travel. And more well written than others. I really liked where you had gone with this story! Although, I feel like the endings were a little rushed (endings, as in, when naruto was sent back to the future only to find he was sent back to a different future, and then the 2nd to last chapter.) I don't know if Kushina would have been so accepting. I don't know, it just seemed a little rushed, but a part from that, I really loved this story. :D
Astromormy chapter 26 . 7/28
Holy shit. The way you finished your story was awe-inspiring. I'll be going straight to your profile after this to check for your toher stories.
icemaxprime chapter 26 . 7/17
Time travel messes with the head lol
scaryorange chapter 10 . 7/13
arm injury is so fucking stupid
scaryorange chapter 9 . 7/13
the injury to his arm is beyond retarded.
1,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »