Reviews for Persona
bleeb90 chapter 26 . 7/15
This fic was absolutely beautiful, and I loved the way you wrote Obito as Naruto's friend. Kakashi and Minamoto were amazing as well. Thank you for sharing this lovely story with us, readers.
Yandare Miku chapter 8 . 7/2
I did try reafing it. But the short chapters kinda gets on my nerves and pisses me off. So bye.
Hi chapter 1 . 7/1
Not what I was looking for, but It's good.
Laialy chapter 26 . 7/1
HOLY SHIT THIS IS GREAT
Laialy chapter 5 . 7/1
Aww...poor obito
laelruin chapter 26 . 5/26
This was a very interesting story. The section where he ends up in the alternate dimension was confusing for the first few chapters of the arc because it didn't seem to fit, so maybe a little clarification in that first chapter would be good. I really loved the meaning and theme of the story! Especially, Kakashi's speech about the effort that they had put in to get where they are today. That changing it so easily would have cheapened it.
nocloudypooh chapter 26 . 4/12
Interesting story! Your writing is not bad, and I won't say it's fantastic to awe but I enjoyed the way you wrote. It's a fairly long story and you completed it so that is something to be praised!

With regards to the story, I felt like there's a lot of movement, but not a lot of build up. If you compare it to a roller coaster ride, it'll be like a fairly shallow ride with no steep rise or dips but hey its a nice view from up there. There was this build up the first time Minato sent Naruto away, and then we got this two chapters where things aren't really explained and left hanging and we go huh before the big reveal happens.

I must say though that I really liked your ending. It leaves lingering thoughts of whether the universe is really that cruel to leave Minato and Kushina sonless while in the real reality Naruto is the one left parentless. And the part about Kakashi, which tells us that naruto really did really travel back in time and that everything happens for a reason. All in all, thank you for the story (:
Rangle chapter 11 . 4/3
I don't know why this story is so popular. It's quite bland so far.
alen alex chapter 26 . 2/23
Don't know what to say, that was a great story. It made me do something i stop doing, an that is add it to my favorite stories.
Darkwings chapter 26 . 2/19
I know this story is an old one but I needed to write something, this was brilliant it kept me hooked all throughout that i had to keep reading it, even thoughi have to be up in 6 hours, this story was fantastic and i must give you kudos for completing it. Thank you for taking on this adventure
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 26 . 2/9
Such a great fanfic! I love how you were able to weave the new timeline and still keep the integrity of the original :)
Naruto and Minato's affinit is wind. Doesnt seen to git natuto. Did you say natuto focused on fire first in a previous chapter. You can improve on character dialogue. Currently it reads more of a narrative
1,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »