Reviews for Persona
ADRaven chapter 26 . 4/20
This was a fantastic time-travel fanfiction. And of an appropriate length too! There are monster out there.

I love how did you played with the details of time travel, and the theory of additive(this symbol , I fail at mathematical english) memories is a interesting one! I love the way things are a little fishy with Naruto wandering around. And Kurama! he is so huggable and grumpy.

I have a question, Naruto never said the name of the Kyuubi until he got back to his timeline (I suppose that his name was unknown and the beginning, I am not really sure about the manga release, I sort of ignored Naruto until it was finished...), so did Naruto forgot it or simply didn't mention it?

I really enjoyed this fic, It was a pleasure to read!
Shinan7 chapter 26 . 4/12
This was pretty awesome, I enjoyed it immensely.
The.Wholock.Brony.Assassin chapter 26 . 4/5
Lol semi-wise. Awsome story you got here.
The.Wholock.Brony.Assassin chapter 17 . 4/5
Ugh DNA a time traveler's worst enemy
Toebang chapter 26 . 4/4
I enjoyed this a lot. Thanks for writing.
EchoesofMemory chapter 26 . 3/23
*cries tears of joy because good finished fic are hard to find nowadays and it makes me very happy that this one exists and is so beautifully executed*
Elaine du Lac chapter 24 . 3/12
with that last letter, I think you should write about how Namikaze Naruto recognizes the handwriting as his own, exactly the same as his own. Otherwise, this Uzumaki Naruto might just be an Uzumaki namesake of Namikaze Naruto, possibly a dead, jinchuuriki uncle on his mother's side. The most likely explanation is the always the first thing people will think of (logical people that is). Yes, the letter did say "my father and mother love you" but it never specified who those persons were, why would Naruto jump to the conclusion that the letter meant his own parents?
Elaine du Lac chapter 21 . 3/12
I'm enjoying your story. I know you just write this stuff really quickly and post it right away but your story would be greatly improved if you had a beta or an editor to point out grammar mistakes, typos, and plot holes or faulty logic (that seemed perfectly reasonable at that time). It takes more than one mind to make something really good. You need a beta to polish your story. Here's one xample of faulty logic: If you were Minato and a nineteen year old started apologizing to his Dad while crying in your arms, you wouldn't automatically assume the kid meant you. You, as Minato, would just think that they were talking to the memory of their Dad (who's not there or dead), essentially saying their private thoughts out loud. So, Minato's most probable response would be to just comfort Naruto and say nothing while perhaps wondering what the story behind that whisper was.
RustedEagleWings chapter 26 . 2/6
Brilliant story! I love this! Time travel! Past Konoha! Awesomeness! Yes! So brilliant and awesome and amazing. Well done!
So good this is so good everything so good. Quite a few spelling errors and grammatical errors spotted that caused a bit of confusion, but otherwise very well written. A wonderful idea, written wonderfully.
Simone1815 chapter 26 . 1/24
I usually don't review when I find a story complete I just read it and maybe favorite it. However this story definitely deserves a review first of all I absolutly loved it never before have I read a fanfiction story that actually had me wondering what's going to happen and had me read every single word instead of my usual skimming. Secondly your characters really felt like they had a personality. I feel like sometimes thats lost when authors worry more about the plot working out instead, but like your author note said at the end it really did feel like the characters took over. Thirdly, I'm glad Obito became such a big part of it that was probably the best part of this story, the way they understood each other and all. Lastly, I really enjoyed the twisted end, I truly though he was back and ya just changed the future a bit and was going to end it there. So I was surprised when ya continued it and had him have to be sent through time again. Saying goodbye is always the hardest isn't it.
Alyss Penedo chapter 25 . 1/19
Huh. I was actually expecting future!canon!Naruto to show up in the AU timeline and see what could've been or something before figuring out the whole crossed lines had to do with alternate timelines or something and get daddy dearest to send him to his proper timeline. But this works too.
Loner Kid chapter 26 . 1/19
I apologize for not reviewing any of your previous chapters. The reason was that I downloaded this fic so I can read it without wi-fi access. Anyhow, I really REALLY like this story. It's just feels so complete, nothing feels missing. You must've planned the whole thing beforehand. So Kakashi remembers right? Or does he just remember somebody telling him that, but not who the person is.

Semi-wise...lol..indeed.
misuky7 chapter 26 . 1/17
This was marvelous, simply marvelous. I adored this story. :3
luvsanime chapter 26 . 1/11
I feel a little bit out of sorts after finishing this fic. I was with you 100% before the first attempt at reversing the seal. After that it felt like the whole speed and tone of the story changed drastically. I'm left feeling like the story didn't fit. I loved the beginning but the ending felt off to me. I'm not sure how to describe it properly and I mean no offense. I just wanted to let you know how I felt.
1,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »