Reviews for Bellial
lurky chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Okay, I do feel a little bad for her, because she's so pathetic :( Sweetie, you really do need some psychiatric help, you really do :( And, since she won't talk to anyone and refuses to move on by herself(even when she has Jacob), that's where comes in and FORCES HER. Or she dies. Whichever.

[sorry to be cold, but those are the rules. You learn your lesson or you die. Although, I guess that's more Silent Hill than Trickster. Either way... :(]
lurky chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
A perfect example of how being a codependent, self-loathing(well, ANTI-HUMAN. we all know she's not really self-loathing, because that would imply that SHE'S SELFLESS, DAMNIT! and we ain't fallin' for THAT old song-and-dance.), whiny little brat can end you up in some pretty nasty places. Glad somebody FINALLY WROTE SOME FREAKIN' CONSEQUENCES FOR HER STUPID/SELFISH ACTIONS! I hope she enjoys being an angel condom :) Servers her right for being so STUPID. SHE DIDN'T EVEN ASK WHICH ARCHANGEL IT WAS, DANGIT! Nooo, it was all just, "someone important and glorious and PRETTY is saying I'm SPESHUL, saying they NEED ME, so of course THERE'S NO DANGER HERE WHATSOEVER. NOPE. NONE." *pause*

DEAD HERRINGS: 347

SUBTLE FORESHADOWING: 219

YOU RACIST BASTARDS: 17

Last one given simply out of spite. -_- I hate anti-human people. Ezio Auditore, the Winchesters, Castiel(SUCK IT, LUCIFER!) and /Gabriel(He's on our side :3) agree with me. I especially hate people who take the easy way out and don't even try to be okay as human and throw away their humanity and their souls annoy me as well. Alucard and Integra Hellsing agree with me.

(sorry for the rant, Merv, I just hate stuff like that. It's not my thing. So if I offended anybody, I think you can delete this, yes? If not, sorry :( Btw, about the counts; I just added up all the stuff you'd done so far and added a few on; sorry if I'm not getting using them correctly :( Anyway, good story :) Bella's very in character here(which is why I want to shake her and make her have some *le gasp! :O* CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!) So is Luci (which is why I want to come in and give him a good spanking. Better yet, Gabe, give it to Bella. Stick her in a time loop or something, please. (Could you please write something like that, I would love it? :D))Now, if you'll excuse me...*goes off to kill some guards and hunt some demons*)
NintendoGal55 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Well oh my! Considering how Bella could definitely appreciate Lucifer's...standpoints on humanity (as you said in your video about the idiocy of Castiel and Bella as a pairing), so it's no wonder she made a perfect vessel for him. What a twist! And using Edward as a means for it, which is definitely something THE DEVIL himself would do. Tricking someone with their weakness, at a time that they're vulnerable, how much better could that be?

Well done! Poor Sam. I can only imagine what's going on through his head. o.o
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I love it!
qartvubhnj chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Oh, I love this story. I like how you made Bella Lucifer's vessel. Poor girl, thinking she was helping Heaven.
ShezzaBoo0233 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
okay wow :) i liked it :) SVOV
Chills chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I don't suppose you'd be willing to write a sequel to this, would you?
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This was fantastic and heartbreaking. Of course Lucifer knew using Edward would be the perfect way to coerce Bella into becoming his vessel. I would love to see Edward and the Cullens find out what happened to Bella and how Lucifer convinced her to agree. Maybe in a sequel? )

Either way, great story and great writing.
Flaca514 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Great story, please continue!
StuntedDarkness chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I'm really loving this so far please update soon.
cocoa85715 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011