Reviews for Truth Be Told
PamperedKitty chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I loved it.
melissa.maier.902 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
epic! daves confession had me cracking up

Bablefisk chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
ForTheLoveOfDarren chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I absolutely loved this! Some of those things cracked me up. Amazing :)
minlin chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Although you didn't say, I think it was Brad who doctored the milk. THe gleeks do tend to not really see him. Santana even referred to him as 'furniture' that time.

Anyway, I enjoyed this funny little fic!
ThereAreCracksInEverything chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Omg, this was HILARIOUS. And not to mention really, REALLY hot. Especially with Dave talking about his fantasies. Soooo nice. But this had me laughing out loud and rolling around on my bed. I loved when Kurt stood up and was just like, "BITCH. DO I LOOK DISGUSTED? *flaunts boner*" Fucking amazing. 3 3 3
the pink post-it chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
lol I read this twice and omg dave's imagination is hot. I loved this one shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
LOOOOL, I love it :) 3
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Hahahahahaha, I love it.
krynny chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet too cute and fantastic. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

DayDreamNinja chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Lo~ove it!
SunMonTue chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I'm very curious as to who put the serum in the milk in the first place. I would have laned towards Jacob Ben Isreal as the culprit, so he could dig up lots of dirty gossip on people, but the narration seems to suggest someone else.
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
OH, MY, GAGA! Amelia, I think you've been peeking at my story notes! No truth serum, just uncontrolled honesty due to a spell. Well! It's a pity you're not going to continue this one in some manner. I have a feeling Karofsky has bitten off FAR more than he can handle, but I would PAY to see him try!