Reviews for Count the Stars
BrittanaLove93 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I'm crying so hard! Damn :')
Sciamachys chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
i think my heart just died
Beth Ecob chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
That was beautiful. It made me cry. I love it. Thank you for writing it. And keep up the good work. You ar amazing
srincha chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
How do u expect me not to hate u ...i cried for 13 min ...fuuuck nooo ..i hate this ...whyyyy ...
Fruith chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Omg. This just broke my heart. Beautiful but so painful. I just can't. But you write so good. I just can't imagine san without britt and and britt without san. Whew. Tough to read but it's worth so much more than what blee gave us.
zammba chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
oh my god i'm trying so hard to keep the tears at bay, I can't breathe. Damn, I was expecting an angsty break-up and not this...never this :( But all my pain aside, amazing job and well done :)
InternetRasberri chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Holy shit. I sat down with some ice cream so I could enjoy some cute and fluffy Brittana. I was expecting like a break up get back together thing when you said angst. Not almost crying cause Santana dies. Emotional termoil aside it was well written and I really enjoyed it :)
Nadine chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
This is beautiful :')
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
A fave one-shot
FootballGirl96 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Holy shit, ow...but that was amazing...
Thyp chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Its so good that it made me cry :)
BrittanaShippER95 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Omg this is definitely one of my all time favorite Brittana fics and I just found it :') So sad but also so beautiful and perfectly written! I'm a sobbing mess.
K chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
i should probably hate right now, cant because this was beautiful. i would've have prefered if my tana was alive but this was awesome.
Spaceship Coupe chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I have read this many times and cried many times. You'd think I'd be prepared each time, knowing exactly what's going to happen. NOPE.

Incredible.
daydreamernightdoer chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
goddammit! i gotta go read some fluff!