Reviews for Lion O and Cheetara: Tales of Thundera
katierose chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
I think this story will end well!
black rose chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Make more chapters like Cheetara cheated on tygra and told lion-o how she feels about him
gabe chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
wooooow that was amazing
Marli chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
awwww theire so cute 2gthr
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Aww. That was so sweet
Jet556 chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
I'm happy to see you return to this story, SakuBloss. You have made an excellent return and I look forward to future chapters.
Prairie24 chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
That was incredible! I love how you showed Cheetara's emotions in the prison before Lion-O rescued the Cats and it was great that Kit was trying to comfort her. Wonderful job!
NoWhere ManX chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Keep the faith going! LiChee for life! *Fist in the air*

Anyway, good to see that you've found the strength to continue writing. There is a lot of things that have been going on in the latest episodes that could really use a LiChee touch.

And despite the addition of Pumyra in next week's episode and the dread that's going to play for our favorite pairing. I can continue to enjoy the thought of it through fanfics and friends.
The Legend Of Rune Factory chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Yes! YES YES YES! I love that idea of yours, rewriting them... Please continue! Stupid animators... How dare they draw Cheetara and Tygra together... Tygra with a girl's name, stupid kitty...

Heart of the Demons chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Like Anzu Fan and Prairie24, you're a true Lion-O/Cheetara fan. The way you wrote them in this chapter was simply astounding. But you never shy away from the other ThunderCats either, as you keep them in character too. "ThunderCats" mostly doesn't make sense because of its direction, but it has a lot to offer its viewers. And so, Saku, feel free to rewrite this year's episodes in any way you like. )
Tanneal chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Yum yum, that was a very juicy LiChee alright!
Solaris10 chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
Lion-o should defininetly end up Cheetara. I'm just saying. But it's your story so I can't tell you what to write but update soon! I'm still excited to read the next part!
Nikki chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
I greatly enjoyed it. Cant wait for the next one
cerberus angel chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Awww I really wish this was how the episode went. It showed how close the group became an how much they cared for him. Lion-O is still a sweetheart even with a broken heart. I so badly wanna where you going to take it from here. ) Sorry for the late review I have been really with school since finals are right around the corner. (_)
Ravenhearst chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
Oooooh, burn. Man, that sucked, but please continue. i really want to see the outcome of this all!