Reviews for Growing Up Werewolf
teddylupin-snape chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I really loved this! The story pieced itself together, line by line, until I could see his past, present, and future in 100 lines. Wonderful job!
WizardWay chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
That was great. I loved it. Remus is such a deep character, and you got his self-loathing, ever-nervous, never really believing in anything self down to a tee. It was beautiful and captured him perfectly. Loved it!

Thanks for entering!

~WW
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
There are about a thousand things I like about this. Right off the bat I have to be impressed with your Moony-ability. He really is a hard character to express (at least in my opinion) but I love how it's just so natural for you. My favorites (be prepared, long list):Hero, Wish Upon a Star, Damsel in Distress, Not Thinking, Broken, Why Not, Classy, Don't Leave Me, My Life, Judgment (and I have to say I suffer the exact same thing), and Beauty. But the best is 100 (I didn't notice 16 was gone D: ). I loved the Remus/Sirius hints. Even if they weren't there, I loved imagining they were :)
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
*Salutes fellow taker of this challenge*

I know how hard it is to write such short little pieces, and it's even harder to convey an actual story with them. You, I am pleased to say, have achieved this. You did a wonderful job of explaining Remus's life story through these little snippets, going from when he was bitten all the way up until the end. I liked how there were some drabbles that were more literal (like My Life) and some that felt more introspective (like Confident).

Good work!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I have to say that I love Remus. He's on of my favorite characters from the book, so naturally I loved these things. You characterized Remus and the others perfectly.

Sometimes I was confused on what you were saying but others, I knew exactly what you meant. There was one drabble in particular that I couldn't find the word in (I reread it several times). It's number 26, holding hands.

Anyways, you did have quite a few grammar mistakes. Mainly puncutation. But it didn't really stop me from reading it.

But I found these amazing and I loved them. Great job :)
sweaterweather21 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Whoa I did not realize 16 was missing! It fit well where you put it though. I really liked it, it really put Remus into words, which was nice. Do you ship Remus/Sirius? You hinted at it subtly, but it was enough. I'm not crazy about it,but it made sense here and I kind of liked it, so good job!