Reviews for Football vs Baseball
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
good one
Lamarquise chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Groaned at the bad (but clever) puns and laughed a lot...
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
They are too much! It's like watching little boys mess around on the playground. But better, because there are guns and relatively high-brow humor. :)
Winter Waters chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I just wanted to say that this was awesome! I didn't stop smiling or giggling throughout the entire story. Great job!
Brumeier chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Well, I'm not sports fan but this was just funny! Loved all the football and baseball terms you crammed in here and how Steve and Danny played to their strengths. Which is why you are the Queen of H50!
AriesTaurus chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I've decided I love your Danny and Steve dynamic. Idiots. Both of them, as if they're about twelve instead of 35... Thank you for this.
Mickey McKeown chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Love this story! I have to say I'm with Steve on the sports debate (in Britain, we have rounders, which is basically the same as baseball-but it's only played by girls! And American football is effectively the same as rugby, with more protective gear, which I love).This is genuinely hilarious, I like the weaponry argument! :)
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
*rofl* Danno's awesome, Steve's awesome and this fic is so awesome there should be a new word for its awesomeness
AZGirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
And the reader goes wild too! Great story - loved how much terminology you managed to fit in! Love your reasoning for why baseball is better than football. Weaponry! - lol! Awesome interactions between the guys!
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I adore a good cargument and this is one. I am a football fanatic so I think I am on Steve's side in this one. Of course I like baseball too so I loved Danny's use of the bat as an interrogation tool. Very smart. Very well done and thanks for the enjoyable one shot that brightened up my weekend.
sparra-music chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
The things they do with full immunity and means.

And the crowd goes wild! Rolling on the floor laughing, that is!
Rogue Tomato chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
A cute one-shot with great moments between the guys. I find it hard to believe that this was your first cargument! I am a football girl, myself, but I loved all of the sports references intermixed with the story. :)
McQueenies chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Just because I was a quarterback, I need to say this is definitely, DEFINITELY a touchdown! But I'm very fond of baseball as well so yeah, grand slam fits perfectly too!

I loooved it! It was brilliant. Thanks for sharing it!
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
That was cute. love the use of the games after the cargument. The slide by Danny and tackle by Steve to get the guys. Then the way they used the props like the football and bat to get the guy to open up...very good. sue
lynnrxgal chapter 1 . 9/4/2011