Reviews for So Go On
diadem.of.ravenclaw chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
Wow, I really love your writing. I haven't read poetry like this before, with the italics and the bold and the punctuation, but I really like it
Guest chapter 32 . 7/31/2014
Wow! I really loved these poems. My favorite is Rose's, it captures me perfectly.
HobbitDetectiveOfRavenclaw chapter 32 . 6/5/2014
Wow these are so good. They capture the next gen characters so well. My favourites are Roxy and Teddy (i love them two so much!) i think you even might have made me want to read Lorcan and Lysander stuff - something I've never done before. So yeah these are pretty good
belly.buttons chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
One of my favorites so far! Great collection.
loveislouder94 chapter 31 . 7/15/2013
This one was slightly creepy, given the way that Hugo heard voices. It was quite good though, well done.
Ariella.Veritas.34 chapter 31 . 6/30/2013
So I was readin this and decided to do one huge post at the end. I can't wait for Lily's!

Anyways, I wanted to cry during the first chapters. Especially for Louis and Lucy and Hugo and Freddie and James(I did have a little spasm when I realized Tessa and Jem). The "fixed" ones are nice. But te first ones! They were so sad. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. I love the whole structure of it.
myotpruinedmylife chapter 31 . 6/30/2013
Wow.

These are amazing. I'm not sure I can even begin to describe how terrific these are. You are really talented. Please update with Lily soon, I really want to see how she is finished.

I put these on my computer and I look at them whenever I feel down, so think about that :)

Thank you.
PurplePeaceMaker chapter 29 . 10/6/2012
Hi! I absolutely love this fanfic! It's so original and your unique take on each character is brilliant! I really enjoyed reading this-great job! I hope you update soon D and who could find the use of smiley faces creepy? Utter nonsense if you ask me XD
jennyellen chapter 24 . 8/29/2012
That was beautiful! And I love James being nicknamed Jem, maybe that's because I love to Kill a Mockingbird and I like the idea idea of James' relationship with Lily being like Jem's and Scout's. Anyway, awesome freeverses!
thedoctorspadawan chapter 29 . 8/29/2012
Rose makes everyone smile. Great Chap!
loveislouder94 chapter 29 . 8/28/2012
I especially like the line "can you hide from yourself?" I like all of it, though... :)
thedoctorspadawan chapter 28 . 8/18/2012
COOKIE! choc chip please! rose and scorp... hmmm sigh
loveislouder94 chapter 28 . 8/16/2012
Virtual cookies - yum! ;) It must've been hard, growing up as a Malfoy and knowing what that meant to the rest of the world, something you caotured nicely here. Well done. :)
loveislouder94 chapter 27 . 8/14/2012
Yes, hooray for Roxy. :) She's not a character I've thought about much, but you offer an intriguing take on her here. In fact, your approach to all the characters is quite fascinating and enjoyable to read about... Well done!
nedermg chapter 27 . 8/12/2012
Really good, I also think that the next gen would have trouble with their names and such.