Reviews for Fair Trade
Dramajunkie3066 chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
this was really good I love this last chapter where neal just lets it all out and peter's holding him like his son. so beautiful, love it! :D
Oneroundtwo chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
I actually love this story. I've read it a few times now and it's so well written I could read it a few times more. Fabulous work :)
the-supernatural-way chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Loved it! Love the father/ son relationship between Neal and Peter and I feel you did that really well, good job :)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Awww so emotional. And beautiful story
overkalix chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Great story. I liked the last chapter, but I think it would have been even better with a bit more closure (Neal with Jones and Diana, or Neal with Elle). But all in all, this is an excellently written piece. Thanks for your persistence and hard work!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
This chapter was a fantastic finish to this story. Bravo! I loved Neal's "manic panic" as well as Peter's determination to help. I do hope you'll writer more White Collar fic!
reading-rider chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
This was a very well-written chapter! I really enjoyed your story, and feel it needs an epilogue set a few months later to truly wrap things up. Please think about it. Thanks very much for sharing your story with us - I had a lot of fun reading it!
WolfDaughter chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
I'm a little confused by one line almost to the end of the story. "...Peter swore to find this 'Johnny' person and make sure he got locked away for a very, very long time." Isn't Johnny dead?
Post U Later chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Oh Poor Neal! Losing His Mom Like That! I Hate This Johnny Person Too! But Didn't Neal Kill Him With The Gun? So How Could Peter Find Him & Put Him Away For A Long Time? Unless Peter Can Bring People Back From The Dead? Nah!

It Was A Good Ending Though. But I Leaves A Bit To Be Desired. Will The Little Cryfest Help Neal With The Nightmares? How Awkward Are They Going To Be Afterwards? Will Peter Ask Neal About HIs Real Name? Are They Going To Finish That Pizza?

Oh I Could Think Of So Many More Questions! But If That's It, Then That's It... Maybe A Sequel?

Well Whatever You Do, Sequel Or New Story, I Can't Wait For It! X3
xSKYLARKx chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
I love this story! Just perfect x the last chapter made me cry!
Fab 50's chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Loved it
pechika chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Loved the end. Peter taking care for Neal was great. The light humorous parts were great.
fangirl29 chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Loving what you've written so far and I can't wait to find out how much more you'll torture poor Neal before you patch him all up? I'm curious as how you will play with his background and what happened to his parents. Update soon, please!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Great chapter!
govgal chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
So glad it was not Peter that tripped the wire!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »