Reviews for Dawn
Ooh it was really cute!
Mee chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
Nice story!
rhodablanche chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
oh, the feels! the royai feels!
July Storms chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
This was really nice. I'm on Roy's side regarding Riza's tattoo, I've gotta say. What Berthold did was really kind of creepy and twisted when you think about it. D:
firecloak chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That was beautiful! So intense!
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
this is such a cute story, one of my favorite royai fics :D i don't think i had an account on here when i first read it, and so i didn't favorite it or review it, but i remembered a fic where roy watches riza sleep on the couch and honesty i've been looking for it for awhile lol because i wanted to reread it :D
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This was very sweet. I liked it a lot! :)
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I like how they both reflect, I can see them each coming to these conclusions and attitudes. Very tender.
ZoraMalfoy chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This was sweet! I liked it a lot!
hawkeyeflame1921 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Roy didn't even think about the possibility that, if he hadn't become her father's apprentice, some other guy around their age might have and they could've fallen in love. Who knows, she could've met Roy either way. If someone else was her father's apprentice and she did fall in love with him, she could've met Roy and cheated on the other guy, resulting in her leaving the other guy and marrying Roy. Their lives could've been better together for all we know.

Anyway, I love it, and you could make the idea into a 100 themes type fic.
jacksparrow589 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is what I imagine any "down time" they might have at work to be like: not completely carefree, but venturing into territory that might otherwise remain untouched.

While the entire thing was just beautiful, the line that really did it for me was this: "I decided that although you'd probably have been better off without me in your life... I just can't do without you. Maybe it makes me a selfish bastard, but I just can't bring myself to wish that I'd never crossed your path". To me, that is one aspect (in this case, a large one) of love; wishing the best for someone, and, even though that might not be you, you hope that you're at least good enough. And Roy certainly is, I think.

Excellent job! I very much enjoyed reading this!
Reader chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I've read all of your other stories so when I saw YOU updated, I got excited. You're such a talented writer and I hope you're back for good.

This story is fantastic, it's definitely unlike any other I have read. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for this!
kasumin chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Beautiful story. As much as he feels guilty, I think Roy saved Riza just by being there. The depth of their friendship is what makes this pair so amazing. Anyway, I loved this story. Thanks for writing _
UniversalBunny chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was really beautiful... Thank you!
TaisaXChui chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
a cute story with a depth, thumbs-up~