Reviews for Every Rose Has Its Thorn
martyrinthemaking chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Oh man! This was written so long ago but I love it so much and want to read more. DX Oh well, I figure you probably won't be finishing this but you should know that I really enjoyed what you did write. :) Thank you for sharing this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
PLEASE TELL ME YOU PLAN ON CONTINUING THIS STORY BECAUSE I AM SITTING HERE CRYING AT THIS CLIFF HANGER! Please please please please please you can't leave it like this! ;-;
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
this story is so funny! i would love reading more if you ever write it!
Canceled4Good chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I really really love this story so far and I was just wonderingif you had any plans to continue updating or not...I just don't want thisto never be finished...only two chapter in and I just want to never stop reading it!
captainlove chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
This 2nd chapter is also fantastic... I love your flash-backs, they help picturing their past, and the descriptions of the house is true to the over-the top (sometimes gaudy) decor you can see in this kind of show.

Dave's reaction is super cute with his hesitations and double-takes...

I hope you'll update this story, so many possibilities with the other guests/contestants... and the cliffhanger !
captainlove chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Just discovered this... this is effing brilliant ! I love the idea and the execution is perfect, on to chapter 2 !
alissa.warren.92 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
what a shame you never went further with this, not that i've watched the batchelor/ette but it was an intriguing, fun idea.
AmniIsRoving chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
T.T Please tell me you're gonna update this, or if you've got it completed somewhere's else. It's a really interesting take on the Kurt/Blaine/Dave relationship.
midlifecrisses chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
I am usually the most passive and grateful of readers but... BUT I know this is months old but PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE continue this story

Pretty Please with Kurt on top.
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
OMG I love the original premise!
Supporter of Free Love chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
so i'd read this a long time ago, loved it, and then consequently forgot about it since it didn't get updated. but after reading your true love will find you in the end story and then deciding to look at ("stalk") your page, i found this one and realized that YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS SUCKER! love the plot, there's just soooo much potential, but i understand if you've got writer's block concerning this fic. so instead of harassing you to update, i'm just gonna say i enjoyed what there was of this fic and i'm hoping for more sometime in the future :)
deeniebee28 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
I actually liked the description, I got a very clear picture of how things went at McKinley and just how conflicted Kurt feels about Dave (whether he knows it or not). But I want more on just what happened with Dave after he left, preferably in the context of him talking with Kurt the entire time when he should be mingling ;)

""You look great, Kurt," he said, trying again. He bit his bottom lip and looked down at him as he slid his hands into his pants pockets. He blinked a couple times, and he gave Kurt a soft smile, still gnawing on his thin lip." - Love this, an early glimpse of the sweetheart Dave is now perhaps )

OMG, you threw Blaine into the mix? Oh my, this is going to be VERY interesting! Please say you are going to go into why the hell Blaine is there. Is it the same reason as Kurt?

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
deeniebee28 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This concept is fantastic! I can't wait to see how you play this out. And while I'm not loving Kurt's motivation behind getting on it seems a very Kurt thing he'd do. Here's hoping Dave can change his mind *smirks* Will you be putting Dave's point of view in here too?
silje24 chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
very good, moore!:DD
the pink post-it chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Omg I saw this bachelor plot for klaine and I'm very happy there's one for kurtofsky. Awww the way you described kurt and dave seeing each other was good. Omg the ending with blaine is crazy.