Reviews for Respawn, Replay
OptimusPrimesWife1 chapter 1 . 1/20
You should totally expand on this one.
Eris1031 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is awesome! Please find inspiration for it or you know make it completely AU for the first movie as Sam already knows what happens in the first and second movie.
WrenchWielder chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This was really good, I kinda wish you'd write what happens in the revised future but it's still great how it is.
hisokauzumaki chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I would love to see this continued. Believe it or not this is the first Transformers redo fix I've come across!
Anonmyous999 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Wooow, I did NOT see that one coming. I really hope you continue this, I would love to know what happens next. Great job, I've been hooked!
Horser01 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oh man... I SO wish you'd continued this... I'd so be addicted to it...
Mountain chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This was wonderful. Should there ever be more, I can't wait to read it.
SavvyEnigma chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I really, honestly hope there will be more. This is really good. Short, but really, really, really good. So just in case...there's a story alert button I'm gonna click.
Rin Hitokiri chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Okay, this is INTERESTING! I really hope you decide to continue this...please!
Flaremage chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
ok that is awesome! i really really hope to see a second chapter from this! ha! a redo! lucky little...
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Completely awesome. Loved it.
Lisette chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Loved this ficlet, and I hope that some day you'll have the time to develop it further. The Transformers movies had so much potential, and they did deliver in so many ways, but what was left untapped was Sam's character. When in the heat of battle, he came together in a way that was full action/adventure character with a heart of innocence. But before the battle he was always hopeless and a bit idiotic. The situations that the writers put him in for comic relief had me cringing every time. In the most recent movie, his transformation from Inept!Sam to Capable!Sam couldn't have come soon enough.

Thank you for addressing the fact that Sam was fundamentally changed in the 2nd movie by the All-Spark, and then Normal Joe by the 3rd movie. I like this version of events much, much better. :)
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
So is he going to stick with Mikaela or go after Carly?
sunkissedvampire chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Cool! :D This was really well written and I hope you're planning on continuing because I want to read more!
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Cool, nice to see someone tackle Mikaela's disappearance issue. Third movie kind of sucked. I can't believe Ironhide was killed. And there are so many loose ends. Gwah. Anyways, update soon!