Reviews for Voices Like Thunder
Erisa Daelyn chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Good Stuff :)
Jason123456 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
awesome take on a buffy and falling skies crossover. hope you plan on future stories in this world
Lazarus.357 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Nicely done crossover. Mechanics of writing - spelling, grammar, sentence structure, characterization - all good. Story, darn good.
SHuntress chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Well done!
Aldenata chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
A fine work of fiction.

The aliens having eyes in the sky makes a lot of sense. The idea that *we* inadvertently fired the first shots was particularly inventive and, if you don't mind, I'd like to steal that one for my own fanfic. Don't think I've ever seen radios mistaken as weapons in a First Contact scenario before.

Could have done without the slash.
Independent Dude chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Liked this. It seemed like what Buffy would do in that situation: try to put her slayer skills to good use.
dreameralways chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Still a very interesting read. We only saw the long-term harnessed kids display strength and stamina, but that may be enough to actually earn Ben a little place in the slayer-ranks. I wonder how Weaver will feel about the slayers and Andrew since it really doesn't matter what he says or does, the minis will follow Buffy over him. I wonder if Faith has any surviving minis with her? I imagine it may be a while before any more of their survivors manage to meet up, but I look forward to more anyway. This is a very fun story.
Anon chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Very interesting and very well done. I hope you write more of this xover sometime!