Reviews for Just That Side of True: A Donutverse Interlude
MrGagaSlashLover chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
Twas good my dear on to the next one
melissa.maier.902 chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
amazing wonderful romantic heartfelt... so many adjectives not enough battery life...

;)
melissa.maier.902 chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
not to sound like a broken record but holy shit! the similarities keep rolling...

i think i love burt... oh i mean barry btw! oops ")

melissa.maier.902 chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
holy shit your a freaking genius!
i just got it... omg... i read Toby's fucking coffee order and its almost if not the same as kurts... then i went back some chapters. so many similarities
wow! i never really like will till this moment he always seemed like a douchy teacher... sort if caring about the kids but not enough to fully commit...
i wonder if the tv writers had a will back story if it would be similar to this!
sorry for spelling errors... writing from my kindle ;)

Gleeful Canuck chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
Gleeful Canuck chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
I've scrolled and am not looking at anything else. But I couldn't in good conscience not respond right now.
I'm at the end of the first section. 2003- Denver and I am bawling.
Again, I bow to the greatness that is your work (and that of your co-writter) because really could I give a ** about Will? But I am the biggest romantic this side of yesterday and an even bigger sap.

So here I sit, with a box of kleenex and a heavy heart screaming ** u Will!
Greys has become my life chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Thanks for the snapshot. I'm glad things have turned out alright for Will (and Toby). And not to dismiss or minimize Will's progress, but 15 years in the future: imagine how much more tolerant the world will be!

Happy milestone, Knittycat!
JasonDragon64 chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
That was lovely. I'm happy to see Toby again.
donnaann55 chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
Toby's a better person than I could ever be. I never would have had his patience. I'm glad you wrote them happy in the end!
StormsInNeverland chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
Hey there! Promised I'd read it, didn't I? ;)

I hope you're happy. You broke my heart several times over your other stories...but in this one story you emotionally drained me. I don't even really know what it is about it, I just...wow. There's something about Will's stubbornness to remain blind that just makes me hate him, even when I love him. All my sympathy is for Toby (I'll admit, I spared very little for Will at all) and I think you have created the most incredible character by introducing him to this 'verse.

Gahh, this review is going to be so short compared to my last one!

But what am I supposed to say? You've broken me.

Thank you thank you thank you for writing this.

-Kyle

Over and out.
JasonDragon64 chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
What am amazing ending to the story, Amy. I adored the way Will and his dad have so much in common... no wonder the man was so supportive of Toby.
Labmama chapter 13 . 12/27/2011
Oh yea! Finally will gets his head on straight ...er well you know what I mean. Loved this very much.
knittycat99 chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
I'm so happy this part finally got posted! You totally rocked this!

And, you even after multiple readings you still broke me with Will's dad.
songirl77 chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
I am bawling like a baby...sigh...I'm such a sap. I love this installment. It's really touching and wonderful.

I especially love the peek into the future. Toby and Will with their happily ever after:) And Will's dad! I'm so proud of him for finally coming out.

This was a perfect thing for me to read today, thank you.
CyberWarlock chapter 12 . 11/14/2011
Loved it. Would be nice to see maybe a long one shot to see if will chooses to stay in denver or not. Or to see if toby even brings up the question at all this time.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »