Reviews for More Than He Deserves
Jazzybella chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
NOOOO. This was painful to read, poor Bunny. He just taking what little is given. Well written, the thought processes of the characters is a wonderful insight into their psche. Great job!
PriestessOfNox chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This both saddens me but tugs at the heartstrings of my inner romantic. Wonderfully done.
neolavender chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wow, very well written and very heart-aching ;_;

I love how you portray Barnaby’s sensitive side without making him OOC. I also like the fact that you wrote Kotetsu as a warm, loving person (if slightly goofy and senseless). And IMO, the way he unconsciously rejecting Barnaby is also very in character.

You wrote this fic very well. I am captivated by each word and it is simply beautiful. The emotion, dialogue, and action are just very balanced. Although I have to say I was kinda feel sorry for Bunny. Well here, I’ll give you a free puk puk *pats bunny*

Ah, anyway, overall this is a very good fic. Thanks for sharing and please keep writing :D
iDevalu chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Aww. This hurt me so much to read! This is exactly how I picture their relationship to be if they ever get in one. Bunny being all masochistic because he's so stupidly in love and Tiger basically playing with Barnaby because he doesn't want to hurt him. (That's how I saw it anyway; lol)

Not to sound mean or crazy fangirly but damn Tomoe! The dead wife card trumps all. It sucks going against someone put on an unbreakable pedestal like that.

Oh Bunny! *wails*

I truly, utterly loved this. Is so beautiful. :')
SapphireMistress chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh god, this is just beautiful. Very heart-breaking, I know, but it was just so well-written. Its very realistic and explores another side of the possible relationship between the two, if they had one.
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
oh... makes me so sad... and yet, no one is to blame either. *sighs* Life.
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
this is so heart-breaking. oh, barnaby. that's such an insane choice of romance to have ):
fukuji mihoko chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
gyaaa this sounds exactly like something kotetsu would do, too, trying to make barnaby happy even though he's not truly in love with him :

This was kind of depressing XD

You're a really good writer though~ :3
thatgirlwiththebooks chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh god. I'm in tears now. This's beautiful and heartbreakingly so. Oh, Barbay ;_; this was really gorgeously written.
HappyHateDay chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Aww. This just makes me want more too like Bunny wants Kotetsu to live him more than he can. This story very much how alot of real relationships work out. Sad, but true. I think this will hit some people in a hard way. But, it's realistic. I loved it.
Misanthropic Sycophant chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was such a wonderfully done story. ;3;

I love bittersweet fics, but this one definitely takes the cake for what is already out~ w Love it!
Cherooke chapter 1 . 9/4/2011

Amazingly written story Sad and beautiful.