Reviews for Primal Madness
Alec33 chapter 28 . 2/25/2014
This was a great story. I haven't checked to see if there is a follow up yet but I really hope there is
Alec33 chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
Haha CH17 was excellent!
Alec33 chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
I love Beast Boy's potential new powers. And I know that this is about two years too late haha
Alec33 chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Great story!
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
yay! he still has some animal powers, hopefully they come back in full swing...but i'm more concerned with Ravager and Slade's plans. you can never tell what people like that are planning.
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
...okay, I hope Beast Boy still retains his original power. him transforming into wicked cool animals made him my favorite...(his name is Beast Boy, not Plant Boy) other than that, great chapter!
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
little moments make a great romance :). nature around Beast Boy? hmm...does Terra's power involve in this?
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
oh no...oh no no no no no...this is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
Slade and apparently his daughter just don't learn. the Titans have always had trials and tribulations. they overcome them all, that's what makes them heroes...duh v
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
nah, keep up the pressure :) that's what makes a good hero into a great one v I think I've figured it out though. the brown was the feral strain inside Beast Boy, the black was the injected strain...and of course Beast Boy is Beast Boy...but now i'm curious about what Slade's plan is. does he want Beast Boy under his control like Robin and Terra? he already has his daughter so it's not an apprentice...hmm...what is this authors plan...?
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
hmm, a meeting of the minds of rivals? I wonder...
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
oh boy. if I was to guess, it was another dose of the virus that originally changed Beast Boy.
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
oh no.
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
you'd be correct Robin. the question is...why?
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Slade? or someone else? and what was in the rifle?