Reviews for The Curious Existence of Kurt Hummel
Yes I am loving this story PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update
cold kagome chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
the wolf got jeaously..
cold kagome chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
wowi thought kurt broke up with sam and why did he told blaine that .lol
cold kagome chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
omg a wolf save kurt.. oh it kiss him omg..aww i cant waitr for happy that the wolf save kurt
Martyshipklaine chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Please add other chapters! It's a beautiful story! !
thexkat chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
.god
i just cant believe you arent continuing this!
i just read the whole fic and i am absolutely in love with the story! this is awesome and so original and and pleaaaase do continue! its sooooo good, i might definitely die if you don't, consider it!
yea... im over excited about the story its just that i liked it so much and its been more than a year since the last time you updated it so its sad :( i guess ill just follow it anyway in hope you'll write some more sometime... please do!
-xo,kat
cold kagome chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
omg..wow love it c ant wait too see more
katyabarnes chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
I absolutely adore this fic! I've been avidly reading FanFiction for over three years now, and although I've came across many a great story, yours is one that I am sure will stick in my mind for quite some time. Quite honestly - upon reading the summary - I thought that it'd be a clich├ęd representation of the plot that you were intending to follow through with, but I think that you've added in specific lines and themes which are actually really intelligent and thoughtful, and make this stand out well against fics similar to it.

I'm not sure why it hasn't been updated, but I'm awfully upset that you aren't continuing on with this. It had great potential. I'm still going to follow both you as an author and this story, though, in the hope that one day you'll return to something that you're quite blatantly very good at.

Thank you for writing what you have so far! Kurt and Blaine were written very beautifully, and even gave me butterflies in some scenes. :)
DigiIsis chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Love this. Please update :)
Crystal chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Pleasepleasepleaseplease! Update when you get the chance. This story is absolutely amazing and I can't wait to see what you have in store for the rest of the plot and the characters! 3 :)
Kumikuma-chan chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
I LOVE IT! 3 3
Please update soon
Hetalia Freak chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
ARE YOU DEAD? PLEASE SAY NO... ; A; I WANT TO READ MOOOORE OF THIS AMAZING STORYYYY. /Cries
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
love this store so much, hope to one day see it updated.
scarlettfire chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
This is a really interesting story, I hope you're still planning on writing it. It's deserving of an ending if you can spare the time for it.
Orgasmic Bunnies chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Uh oh Sam! Looks like Blaine is moving in on your man! Lolz this fic is awesome! I hope to read more soon!