Reviews for Chemistry Class
gleekfreak211 chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Awwwwwe i love the father sons moment at the end
Mischievous Gleek chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Wow - Sam's parents are total dicks!

Did a little happy dance about Burt though - he totally rocks! :D

But I love that Burt fell asleep with the boys reading the story! It reminds me of when my mum would do that too after a long day and I used to love waking up next to my mum in the morning. I'd tiptoe out quietly and try to make breakfast for her which usually resulted in burnt toast that set off the smoke alarm and woke the whole house!

Yep, I was totally a stealth ninja! :)
IceQueenRia chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Haha, Finn doesn't want pizza and then tries to eat it all. That sounds a lot like my brother lol.

The Gleeks would be adorable children though, still themselves, but behaving like 4 year olds.

And yuck, the Evans' are just vile. I really wanted Burt to throw a punch, but it is better that he didn't. Well done Papa Bear.

And little crying Sam just breaks my heart. But hey, he can ask Kurt out for dinner when he's older. That's probably for the best, although the image of two four year olds on a date is adorable.
lillybean queen of the i ocean chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Adore!
Silver1226 chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Aww, that was adorable and quite lovely, ,and as always I look forward to more. I just thought you ngit want to know that at the end of the story it says Burt mentioned Kurt to the bed rather than motioned _
itzchrisshiz chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
aww i just have to say this is the cutest ever! puck so adorable! so is dave lol cant wait for the next update!:D
RebelInNeedOfACause chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
omg i am in looooooooooooooooove with this fic! continue! (: 3 3 3 3
Roxie i do byte chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
I love this story
staceymajace chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
aw great update! awww dave! lol this was just sooo cute! cant wait to read more! :D
Junjou-Angel chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
d'awwwwwwwwwww cute little baby kurt! - heheee
IceQueenRia chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
Haha, Finn wet the bed. Oh mini-gleeks are just too adorable. Love little Puck and Sam colouring with their tongues poking out. And Puck colouring Ariel lol. Angry Santana must be adorable when its in miniture. Having Becky stay and play with Kurt was sweet too, and Sue lurking for a bit. She does have a soft spot for Becky and Kurt that's very endearing. Poor little Dave as well being all nervous about going in, but well done Mercedes for inviting him to play. And wow, Rachel's actually taller than Finn for once lol.
Mischievous Gleek chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
This is adorable! can't wait for more!
Silver1226 chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
Awww, the ridiculous adorableness. I love it so very much _ I am sitting here trying not squeak with glee because my roommates are all asleep. So cute! So much love, and as always I ca't wait for more. Also, Becky is a love, and her playing with Jurt is so sweet.
turnaroundbrighteyesxx chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
LOVE IT! This is very creative and cute(:
krynny chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
this is truly powerful. the ideas behind it seem so original and intense. thank you for sharing such a moving fic with the readers who love what you are writing. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses