Reviews for Chemistry Class
JasonDragon64 chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Oh, Wings... Where to start? Finn, whiny toddler, whiny teen... One can hope that the second time around, he'll actually grow out of that!

Dave, such a sweet boy, and it's a crying shame he grew up to be a bully. Here's hoping his second chance gives him some much needed empathy and compassion.

Sam and Kurt are adorable, and so mature for toddlers.

As always, my dear, I look forward to the next chapter.
lillybean queen of the i ocean chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
ADORE!
Wild Mage 44 chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
I love that there is an update so much! I love Kid! Stories:D

You kick ass! This was awesome:D
jayla chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
please update! this is so cute! aw puck and lauren!
MissiYoung chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
omg this is freaking hilarious, hon! thanks so much for sharing it, and i look forward to more! and it's so cute that they've got their teen mindset but the emotional (and probably attention) span of a toddler! that's gonna be a challenge!
christined12 chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
ok this has to be the cutest thing in the whole entire world! lol cant wait to read more! just sooooo soooo cute!
lillybean queen of the i ocean chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
adore
Roxie i do byte chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
That was crazy this is gonna be funny
Junjou-Angel chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
awwwwwwwww!

THIS IS SO ADORABLE!

PLEASE WRITE MORE? O.O

teheeee
Silver1226 chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Yay for more. It is so adorable, and I cant wait for more. I love the baby couples, and cute little Kurt thinking he didn't get any clothes _
distractedcollegestudent chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I seriously love all of your stories, but I'm usually too lazy to write a review. Sorry :(. This story I absolutely adore and it's not even finished yet! I like Sue's complete takeover of the situation, she kinda made me think of a female Snape for a second there with the "Figure out Frankenbaby's concoction" moment. Can't wait to see what you have for Chapter 3! Oh, and I love Kurt's outfits!
Jadegeminitx chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I can't stop laughing between Sue and the stunned Teens...great work
Wild Mage 44 chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
OMG I love this, soooo much. So awesome! I love stories where they turn into kids, in any of my fandoms really. And baby!Kurt is FANTASTIC! I can't wait for more:)
krynny chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
JasonDragon64 chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Glad to see the new chapter, Wings! Little Kurtie is so damned cute! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for next chapter.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »