Reviews for Chemistry Class
krynny chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
JasonDragon64 chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Glad to see the new chapter, Wings! Little Kurtie is so damned cute! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for next chapter.
IceQueenRia chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Aww, that's just so cute. So many things about this chapter were cute and funny, with a few little heartbreaking undertones as well. Love Puck's affection for his Nana and mini-Puck would be so adorable in a guns n roses t-shirt. Little Britt blowing kisses to Artie is very sweet, but given the situation still a bit disturbing, especially for Artie. Loved Britt/Santana's Finn/dolphin talk as well. And Figgins with his fear of Asian vampires lol and Sue calling Finn 'Frankenbaby', that's just hilarious. But little Sammy just broke my heart :( obviously the kid had a bad childhood with evil parents. So its kind of nice that he's sort of getting a second childhood with loving parents in the form of Burt and Carole. And hmm, mini-gleeks in the choir room for next chapter? That should be a lot of fun.
ColferFan1217 chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
That was awesome! Can't wait for more! Keep up the good work:)
Kittendragon chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Baby!Kurt is just so dang CUTE! and mini!Puck trying to glare is adorable. Poor Sammy. :( What about his little sister and bother? Hope to see more soon!
whitleigh392 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I love this! This is super cute! I really hope you write more. I really enjoyed reading this. My favorite are baby Kurt, Sam, and Puck. I wanna hug them. lol
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Omg thats good this is a great idea
AnimeFreak1014EVER chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Awww They're SOOO cute! -
Silver1226 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Eeeeeee! So cute _ Please tell me that this will be continued, it is too damn adorable to just end there. I kind of just want to hug you right now. That was a fantastic addition to my kind of crappy day.
Angel-Jin chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
First I would like to start off by saying that I am completely in love with this story; it's so cute and funny and perfect.

Secondly I have to say that this story just can't be complete.

And lastly I would like to say once again that I love this story.
kyatariina chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This story is SO cute! Love it ... can't wait to read the next chap

puck was SO adorable! LOVE him like that!

Update soon **
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
i didnt really mix random stuff in chemistry but i did in physics. learned how to blow things up. XD is there going to be more of this or was this a one-shot? cuz i think it needs at least one more chapter. also kurt kicking finn. i can see kurt doing that when he was that size. XD
IceQueenRia chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh yay, you decided to do this idea lol. Thank you very much.

Chemistry, good way to make it fictionally believable.

Love the Harry Potter references as well.

And the mini-gleeks were adorable. Especially little Kurt and little Sam holding hands. And Mr. Schue ruffling their hair, so cute. Poor little Sam crying though, and Kurt and Puck not able to pronounce some of their words properly. Nice touch for Quinn to stay all Quinn-like though and have little Mercedes in her lap, she gets to be a mum for a little while after all. Oh and loved Sue and completely useless Figgins.
Wild Mage 44 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
OMG! LMAO! This is going to be epic! I can't wait for more:D
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Oh my! Finn really messed up (once again!).
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »