Reviews for Sacrificial Love
babesbraves chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
very good so far please finish it !
Cici G chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
I just got a chance to read this chapter and I'm glad he got his memory back before Aro had him doing more than he would normally allow himself to do. I can't wait to read from Bella next and luckily Edward made sure he wouldn't know anything about what she would do if they were separated.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
Darn. I was hoping he'd somehow get away. I figured with the way Aro is acting he'll end up alienating most of his guard and they'll help Edward. Guess not.
Demons4eva chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
Oh wow powerful chapter and he remembers everything, even that he does not eat humans!

Great story and thanks for updating!
Burntcore chapter 11 . 11/26/2011
What a shitty time to remember. Hopefully the strength he gained from the human blood will help him.
yippiekayay chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
whoa, now I'm ready to read the rest of this story :)
april09-TW chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
So he has his memory back now after feeding...and is likely berating himself now. I hope he can escape them, maybe trick Jane somehow. Great chapter!
mysticfighter111 chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
Aro definitely seems to be bored and glad for a little entertainment with Edward as his guinea pig. Felix is all muscle and no brain - whining about not getting his sgare of blood and law-enforcement here, really! I can't fathom how Edward could escape without outside-help now that his memory is back.
lisamichelle17 chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
Thank you, Kristen, for the Thanksgiving Day Update. I enjoyed this chapter, thoroughly. You know I could go into massive details but I don't want to ruin the element of surprise you have going on with this story. In this chapter I thought of three things:

1) The bond of the Volturi.

2) Edward beginning to remember tidbits of his past was enlightening. I feel like remember Bella is just a bit of an iceberg. She is not the only memory he has to remember. I do love that he does remember that he has a conscience.

3) I was almost convinced that Jane could possibly be an ally but at the end of this chapter it made me think that she wasn't one but she could have been following a direct order from Aro.

I do not expect an explanation to my musings. I like being surprised, too *winks* and I could be just a little crazy. Happy Thanksgiving *hugs*
izziey chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
poor edward.
izziey chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
uh oh. he's going to be pissed!
mycrookedsmile chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
oh shite. he ate the humans. But he remembers now. oh boy.
TD69 chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
Oh crap!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
I was wondering if he would feed from animals or humans. Aro isn't going to help him any. That's ok Aro can keep alienating him and Edward will just keep not helping him. Poor Edward will be so depressed when he realizes what he's done. It's not his fault though. He doesn't know any better.
mysticfighter111 chapter 10 . 11/22/2011
Aro is really rotten to the core. I really hope that Edward will get adequate paybeck for this sometime in the future.