Reviews for A New Life
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is absolutely heartbreaking, all the more so because you have told us how it is based on your own life experience. I am so sorry to learn of your grandmother's suffering. Thank you for writing this, and i hope that it may in a small way have helped you to cope with your loss, seven years on.
DI-Bolly-Keks chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Oh god, you just tore my heart out. Strangely enough, I can't bear the thought of Alex dying even though that was sort of the point of Ashes.
Never-Clip-My-Wings-x chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
That actually made me cry, your writing is fabulous. I'm sorry about your Grandma, may she rest in peace 3 x
Jazzola chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. My sympathies.

Brilliant writing, I thoroughly enjoyed it- absolutely awesome! Thanks so much for writing this.

Jazzola

Thanks hugely for the entry- feel free to claim your evening with Gene and cheap plonk whenever you'd like.
Psamathe chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Sad but beautiful.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Sorry to hear about your grandmother. My thoughts are going out to you. It's a good dedication. A beautiful love sorry. Sad but true. Thanks for writing and sharing.
theoofoof chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I can't say I'm not disappointed that you couldn't write the fluff, but this was good too. Heartbreaking, but good.

That disease sounds awful; I'm sorry that your Grandmother had to endure that, and that your Grandfather still seems lost without her. My Gran is still lost without my Grandfather and he's been done 30 years!
Eleantris chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was gorgeous. Absolutely sublimely written Galex, with a unique take on the sort of secret too. I absolutely loved this, and that disease sounds horrible, I'm so sorry about your grandmother.

X D