Reviews for Tower of Monsters
bob chapter 4 . 5/21
its not over wite?/ i liek t it
Yanslana chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Huh, I'm surprised to see this fic is dead, it was something I had enjoyed.
Ny'Kle chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
nice. ready for next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Oh... My... God...

This Is AMAZING! I have never read such an AMAZING piece of fiction in my whole LIFE! I can't wait untill you update. I'll be counting the minutes!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Please do me a favor. UPDATE
The Knowing chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Following, and favorited.
Xoroth chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
This looks interesting so far, I'll keep my eye on it. A few spelling and grammar mistakes but nothing a good beta won't help.
Yanslana chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I like this fic!

I really do like this fic!

Though I've not played ME or Halo, (blame sucky hand-eye coordination and really bad sense of equilibrium whenever I'm look through a first person view), I get my sources from wiki, YouTube, and friends telling me about the game.

Arbiter has been the character I'm most interested in for a while, and I still remember this despite being out of the Halo fandom for at least 3 or 4 years, so while I need to catch up on things again, I gotta say: Love the set up!
I-En-Tee-Jay chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
Wow. I got shivers all up and down my spine during the conversation.

That was the best, most visceral, haunting and purely alien characterisation of the Grave Mind I have ever seen, the manner in which it talked, how it integrated that unfortunate character then used them as a parrot, simply amazing.

I would sing praises about the rest of the story also but I'm still shaky from that closing scenes, amazing job, I hope you continue this story.
Rain Shigu chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
I must agree that not many use the Arbiter as a character, and I find it quite refreshing. The fact the now rather than just the reapers they also have to deal with the flood is somewhat alarming. Nonetheless, I hope to read more soon.

Yours Truly,

Rain Shigu
Pokybyte chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
Excellent work, keep it up! Would like more info on the relationship between EDI and Cortana too!
He Who See's chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Hoo-Rah! An ME-Halo crossover that uses Halo characters besides the Chief and OC's! Finally! I wanna see Thel kick some ass!
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
This story is nothing short of outstanding. Your next update cannot come soon enough.

Keep up the great work!

~Toxic
That guy in the hoodie chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
She lives! Oh boy this is getting good.
kappyish chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
"and wields and elusive blade,"

Might wanna fix this.

Good stuff though. Glad you didn't kill Cortana.