Reviews for Tower of Monsters
Camolot the Creator chapter 4 . 9/24/2016
Quite the impressive fanfiction: this being about the Arbiter and the Minor will make for an interesting tale, I think. I look forward to more.

Conversely (not that I disagree, but whatever), I consider Halo Reach canon over Fall of Reach. It just seems to make more sense. Plus, Reach is vague about where the Long Night of Solace was located before it appeared over Reach: really, it could have been hiding in-system and using Corvettes to ferry equipment and forces down to Reach, which makes much more sense. Additionally, the Pillar of Autumn would have probably been wiped out by the Covenant with the rest of the UNSC fleet if it had been in orbit, so it would make sense that the only reason it survived was it was hiding in a ship-breaking yard, which would be mostly ignored by Covenant forces.
But y'know, whatever.
bob chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
its not over wite?/ i liek t it
Yanslana chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Huh, I'm surprised to see this fic is dead, it was something I had enjoyed.
Ny'Kle chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
nice. ready for next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Oh... My... God...

This Is AMAZING! I have never read such an AMAZING piece of fiction in my whole LIFE! I can't wait untill you update. I'll be counting the minutes!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Please do me a favor. UPDATE
The Knowing chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Following, and favorited.
Xoroth chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
This looks interesting so far, I'll keep my eye on it. A few spelling and grammar mistakes but nothing a good beta won't help.
Yanslana chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I like this fic!

I really do like this fic!

Though I've not played ME or Halo, (blame sucky hand-eye coordination and really bad sense of equilibrium whenever I'm look through a first person view), I get my sources from wiki, YouTube, and friends telling me about the game.

Arbiter has been the character I'm most interested in for a while, and I still remember this despite being out of the Halo fandom for at least 3 or 4 years, so while I need to catch up on things again, I gotta say: Love the set up!
AvalanchCXVII chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
Wow. I got shivers all up and down my spine during the conversation.

That was the best, most visceral, haunting and purely alien characterisation of the Grave Mind I have ever seen, the manner in which it talked, how it integrated that unfortunate character then used them as a parrot, simply amazing.

I would sing praises about the rest of the story also but I'm still shaky from that closing scenes, amazing job, I hope you continue this story.
Rain Shigu chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
I must agree that not many use the Arbiter as a character, and I find it quite refreshing. The fact the now rather than just the reapers they also have to deal with the flood is somewhat alarming. Nonetheless, I hope to read more soon.

Yours Truly,

Rain Shigu
Pokybyte chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
Excellent work, keep it up! Would like more info on the relationship between EDI and Cortana too!
He Who See's chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Hoo-Rah! An ME-Halo crossover that uses Halo characters besides the Chief and OC's! Finally! I wanna see Thel kick some ass!
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
This story is nothing short of outstanding. Your next update cannot come soon enough.

Keep up the great work!

~Toxic
That guy in the hoodie chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
She lives! Oh boy this is getting good.