Reviews for Playing The Hero
nei stop chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Very cute :)
Lindsey. x chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I loved it.

I think u should make this into a chapter fic,to show everyones reactions about the news and there thoughts about it and how someone of them act the way the did to Draco they also start to act that way to Harry, i would most defiantly read it. :-)
ithasgottentootedious chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was so adorably awesome!
The-little-67-impala chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
i love it!
Miss Dark-Angel Killjoy chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Awww! This was cute! XD x
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
super-lazy-pre-written review from Faith Valconbridge to say I read this story chapter and I liked it! 3

Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Its really great! :) was this a one-shot or are you going to continue it? Cause even though it makes a great one-shot I would love to read more! :D
You.Know.Who.hehe chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
lovely just lovely!

the same thing happened to my brother, he was the best at hockey (i'm from england :D) so when people found out he was gay, no one cared, then my brother rescued a struggling hated gay in the same school.

it was assembly and a speech was given by the head on politness to homosexuals, when my brother was invited to talk up on the stage, he there and then declared his love for this boy who was totally awe struck.

it was so cute!

:')
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
great
Shimari chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
How cute ) Had hoped it would be a bit longer, but still cute.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
oh wow i feel for draco and would love to kill everyone else great job
Xandersnatch chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Wow. As a bent male myself, reading this was like a blast from the past, you really got the reactions of teenage douchebags right, as well as the canon obsession over the boy who lived, this would have made a great chaptered fic in my opinion but either way, way to go!

Xandersnatch