Reviews for days of sunshine
The-Purple-Monster chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
Yet another awesome job, Bluey. :D
The-Purple-Monster chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Second to last paragraph was cool. Overall I loved it! :)
The-Purple-Monster chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Haha lol. Great job!
The-Purple-Monster chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
It was kinda confusing at times but when I got which part was who, I really liked it. Amazing job again!
BOSSALIKE chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Aww I really want u to write more I love your writing.
Angel Bunnies chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
I loved it! :D
And the second-to-last paragraph was cool...haha :)
Great job! XD
kibago chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
CAN I JUST SAY THAT I LOVE YOU TOO AND THANKS A MILLION FOR ALL THOSE TIMES YOU SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY

i love you bebz. i can't even function because this is amazing. like seriously. i'm fighting the temptation to bow down to my computer screen.

lol the awk moment when i check the reviews to see what people said since you dedicated this chapter to me.. [PS. LoveWishHope thank youuuu _ and Chocomint3 NO MY STORIES ARE POO LOL I'M JUST HER DORKY FRAN]

i'm creepy okey i love you bluey. s2 forever stalking your fanfiction and your tumblr s2
LoveWishHope chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Hmmm, well if it isn't one of my favorite authors back from her adventure in Wonderland. X)

Hahaha, oh, Bluey-chan, you know I missed you and your awesome, amazing, brilliant, boss-like, incredible, sweet, *goes on for hours*, FTUW stories! :D

You should've seen my reaction in the morning when I saw you updated. :O At that time, my sister was filming me for her school film festival project and, and, and... Yeah, let's just leave it at that. :P

Anyways, aww, all of these drabbles were so cute! I would literally hug and squeeze you if I could, my friend! I love the style you wrote it in and your writing skills are still perfect, like always. You did justice to it and you should write like this more often, yeah? And then you'll update your other stories, right? :3 Afterwards, you should teach me how to write epically like you since I'm in a slump and can't. -.- I've been hanging out with Procky too much. XD

And of course, Bluey-chan is nosy. Hahaha. For some reason or another and I know I might get shot at for saying this, but I really liked number 3... *shot*

Although it's the shortest one, there's just something about it that I can't put my finger in. Probably because it's just simple and sweet! Or could it be because maybe Rima... Nah It couldn't be/

I also loved number 5 though, especially the last line. o Hehehe. And that FTUW second-to-last paragraph/sentence/ Even though, I loved 3 and 5 the most, I still love the others too. I couldn't write like this, not in a million years. o.O

You've seriously got talent in writing, mia amica. And you know what that means, huh? You should update more often! Hahaha.

Just kidding! Take your time! I can't wait to see what you write/update next! :3

Me loves you! :)

Hallie

P.S. Err... Sorry for spamming your inbox while you were away. :D Hehehe.

P.P.S. Happy belated birthday to Pocky-chan! :)
Chocomint3 chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Hai Bluey-chan!

I got on early today to check my email for a science thing but then I saw a notification that you updated! So I came to see it.

:) It's very sweet and I really wish I could write drabbles lik ethis because whenever I write short stuff I get annoyed at just how short it is and then I want to expand on it and then I mess it up and , , , yeah.

Welcome back! Who's Pocky-chan? Does she write good stories?

:D I've been very busy too, but spring break is coming up so I should be able to squeeze some time out for writing or something.

It's been so long since we've talked that I've regressed to talking like this .

Anywayyyy.

:D

Sysy-chan
Kage no Hana chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
You're still writing...

ASDFGHJKL; THIS IS THE TENTH MOST HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!1!1! Either that, or the day when I first experienced hate at first sight. (Ah, there's nothing that makes you happier than the feeling that you get when you imagine something you really hate being stabbed to pieces and then burned.) I really should alert you...I've been following (stalking) your profile for about a year and a half now, and I still haven't. Huh.

Nothing good ever pops out of the archive nowadays...all you see are the usual, "[Blank] is a famous superstar/model/actress/actor that is super-stinking rich, and yet is not happy. Will [blank] find true love with [blank?]" stories, or the also incredibly-cliched, "[Blank] had a normal life that we didn't care about and then something happened, la-di-dah, they fell in love, the end," stories. It's nice to know that we still have our sarcastic and violent Rima to count on at times like these.

I hope you keep writing, instead of going on this super-long hiatus like I'm not doing! *crosses fingers*

Thank you for reading and have a nice day! (Gosh, what is it with me and the squiggly these days?)

Lychee
modern.day.cleopatra chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
lolwut?

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH IT. c: NO WAY, YOU'RE WRITING'S NOT INCONSISTENT. HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT? ;w; aassddffgghhjjkkll.

AHEM.

Kinda lost my composure right there. Sorry. ;

ON TO THE ACTUAL REVIEW OTHER THAN FAN-GIRLING:

I loved this one-shot. It was like so...fluffy. X'D AND SO SAPPY. Uh, the good kind of sappy, y'know? The adorable, squeal-worthy kind of sappy.

-smashes head against keyboard- qwertyunmiopdfghj.

I loved the bit where she wakes up at six o'clock in the morning. I can so imagine Rima being grumpy c': andandand Nagi commenting on how pretty she is while she's thinking the exact opposite totally killed it XD.

how do u keep'em so in-character? mnbvcxz. c':

I didn't review on the previous chapters, but I loved them just as much! :D

MOAR.

- Cleo ;3
Aidorable chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
THIS IS ADORABLE ASDFGHJKL ;

You're amazing.

And so's this.

Ahh, the thunder scene made me smile. Well, all of it did. :v:

LOTS OF FLUFF /fangirls

AND YOU TOLD ME YOUR WRITING COULD GO SOB IN A LONELY CORNER

Update soon, Bluey-chan /hypocritical of me..

WeDidItForTheDead chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Oh Gods. This was exactly what I needed. Thank you so much. And of course it was amazing! It always is. I seriously wanted to turn each line into a quote. So fluffy and romantic and... *sigh* fangirling.
LoveWishHope chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
What made her fall in love with him?

Nothing to everything.

*HUGGLES* /tackles

-hands some Procky and Pocky. yummy. .

D'aww. :') That was so cute and adorable, Bluey-chan! I loved your formatting and the little scenes in between. It led up nicely to the end which was just... QWERTYUIOPPP;;; :O

I can't even express how much I love this :nods:

*you posted. i read. i was fan-girling. my sister chucked a pillow to make me shut-up* XD

Your writing most certainly is not inconsistent; it was flawless. :D

Why can't I write like this, like you? X( And be so pro-like with your updating skills ;) Hahaha.

Very well-written one-shot! :)

Our novel-long PMs FTUW/!

(-why does Hallie-chan love Bluey-tan?)

Because she's an incredible writer and an amazing, funny, spazzy, wonderful friend!

Hallie

P.S. It was fun reviewing Me wants to do it again! Hehehe :3 :meow:
dal segno al fine chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
LOL HEY BLUEY-CHAN! I know I said I wasnt gonna be on for the next two weeks since last week but I couldnt resist when I saw that you wrote something LOL, I should write something too . . . after finals . . . T.T well, anyway. I esp liked the part where the boyfriend was proposing and you did that listing thing and stuff! That had a really nice effect . . . D

It was a bit confusing (esp the beggining) but I figured it out in the end so no problems

This has nothing to do with your story but I'm gonna put it here anyway. Lately, easily gotten fairytale happy endings are losing their shine and I feel more inclined towards depth and more character development/inner conflict . . . more realistic, more sides, more mysterious . . . simply put, tragedies or lots of angst and then a happy ending. So what do you think? Should I try my hand at angst/tragedy/drama? Because it's very hard to write a decent angst/drama/tragedy. . LOL, I'll just go for it . . . stick to one-shots for now . . . D After finals, I'll think of something . . . .

Until next week, see you around!

You know whenever you update something I feel really guilty . . . heh . . . so like, keep writing! Not because of me or anything, but because you enjoy it!

Sysy-chan