Reviews for Homophobia Is Gay USUK
HelloI'mOz chapter 1 . 4/5
I feel like the last two lines perfectly describe USUK.
L'Angleterre chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
How romantic Alfred :')
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
This is amazing! I enjoyed it so much! I love how you portrayed Arthur. I love it when he's shown as his confident self with a bit of tsundere in it. People mostly forget that he was a freaking huge Empire and pirate. Confidence pours from that man! Anyways, I loved this. It was well written and it moved smoothly and to an awesome ending.
random fangirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
1 word, Awwwwwwwwwww
zoewinter1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
awwwww cuuuuuute 3
kisskisslovya chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
OMG! Loved!

Some of the minor pairings weren't my favorite, and some were completely unknown to me, but the story was great!

I loved the bathroom scene, the tempers flairing, almost kissing! They should've had hot anger-sex then and there! Oh, well, rant over.

As I have stated twice, I loved it.
theryn chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This story was so cute 3 I loved it! I also love the title. That made me crack up. Good job!
Masked Manipulator chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
"He pumped lotion into his hand, took care of his problem, and fell asleep like a true American."

XDDD

I loved that quote: it was hilarious. Like Italy's surrender, kiss their butts, and go to sleep like a true Italian!"

...Um, Matthew? What happened to your whole 'I'm-never-noticed' thing?

It was cute and hilarious, and I'm looking forwrd to reading more of your writing.
SwedishPancake chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
-loves on you forever- Thiiiiiiiiis! ; A ; 3 I loves it~~ 333 Even though it's a one shot, I think it'd be awesome if you wrote more! :'D -shot-
anikidazo chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
HI THERE.

this made me oh-so-very happy. It's perfect! x3 Although I don't severely ship some of the minor pairings, they were adorable!

I'm on my iPod so I can't say much, but I really loved this. :3 Great job~!

~EmiriiChan
roxas from ACP chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
ok hellz yes this story was hilarious! XD but we never got to see Matthews reaction..oh well the story was great! loved it! 3
roxas from ACP chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
ok before i read the rest of the story cause im like literally at the beginning, but Canada...well its like the most gay friendly place you'll ever be in... XD so when Canada said he hates gay i was like cracking up, oh Matthew... like the majority of your population is gay... well lesbian at least. XD ok now ill go back to reading the story.
the gone and forgotten chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh My God. Oh. My. God. Ohmygod. That was so good, I can't believe it was so fantastic. I loved it so much! All the pairings were so original and I loved the scene at the end where everyone was spazzing all over each other and just oh my god.