Reviews for Just Friends? Or More?
Shattered Blood Rose chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
I really like this so far! Please continue!
AnimeStarz12 chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
What the! Another dream!
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Aww, there so cute! **
12Magicofdarkness chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
I'm enjoying it so far. I particularly liked chapter 2 but why did you have to make it a dream. It should have been reality (in the story anyway) Please write more.
xxQuietShadowxx chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Update Please!
CuddleLover96 chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
OC Continue please~
knightinred chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
More NatsuRuka fics, yaaay! I don't really get it, were things happened in the bathroom only Ruka's dream? And, umm, be careful of the grammatical errors, kay?

Next chapter, please :D
Slizzle chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Dear God. For a second there I thought Narsume was already confessing is love. Oh well...seems I have to wait :)

Nice work!
yue679 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I liked this :) The whole wet-spot-on-his-back thing was kinda weird and highly unlikely, and Ruka's "sobbing" was a LITTLE overdramatic, but it wasn't as OOC as 99% of other RukaxNatsume stories are. Not only was it good, character wise, but the I like the plot and I'm SO excited to read where this will lead, and how it's going to turn out. Also, proofreading more would be good, if it's possible.

lunaveea chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oooh :) this seems interesting haha and i do so like your ruka, even if he is a lot uke'ish in the story hehe. Please continue! :D i will wait for your next update.
Slizzle chapter 1 . 9/4/2011 Ruka likes Natsume, yes? Interesting...I can't quite make out a plot yet, but I'll definitely check this story for updates in the future :) I love (lovelovelove) this pairing.

Great job so far . Update soon!