Reviews for FEH: Ember Island
Supergoddad chapter 8 . 2/24
I didn't see that one coming..
Supergoddad chapter 7 . 2/24
It's nice that you let them make up again.
Supergoddad chapter 4 . 2/24
Great chapter.
Supergoddad chapter 3 . 2/24
Lovely showdown there.
Supergoddad chapter 2 . 2/24
Great chapter. Good thing Aang and Katara are on their way of making up.
Supergoddad chapter 1 . 2/24
Great sequel beginning!
Don't stop this series!
Supergoddad chapter 14 . 2/16
I am really happy that you've decided to continue the story and I know you are busy with your other stories, but all I want to do is thank you for the beautiful stories you wrote.
theb3arjew chapter 14 . 2/2
I really wish you would continue this. It's fantastic, and you could easily push it in a more serious direction. Hell, I could even help you out with it.
Johan chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
Please you have to continue these stories they are awesome and amazing I love them please I'm begging here you are very creative in these stories they are great
jessyyj chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
Dont stop wrhiting this story when it get eximened!
B'cauae its not lame i think its a nice, fun story.
Soooooo please make a next chapter.
I want to know what happens when Sokka did find out that it was Aang, and i want to read the wedding from Aang and Katara,Toph and Ty lee

Jessyyj
Guest chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Omg I love your sense of humor! You're so funny!
1linked1 chapter 14 . 5/15/2014
Please... Please... I just read all of FEH then I got her and your simply quitting... NO PLEASE I BEG NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE CINTINUE I DONT EVEN KNOE WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN I CANT LUVE LIKETHIS I NEED MORE I DONT CARE IF THERES NO PLOT JUST KEEP GOUNG PLEEEEEEAAAAAASEEEEEEEE IM DYING I NEED MORE PLEASE I BEG I BEGI BEG IM AS HORNY AS KATARA FOR MORE :'( I'm literally crying right now...
Al Capone chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Hey, Ms. LolatheSa, you have to read Four Elements High before you read this. FEH: Ember Island is the sequel. If you read Four Elements High, then you will understand this story.
Jozey Brian chapter 7 . 1/5/2014