Reviews for FEH: Ember Island
jimbob chapter 15 . 4/5
Can you guys or girls to a art comics of FEH and FEH ember island of the fan fiction.
Logan1300 2.0 chapter 15 . 3/31
Interesting, glad that you're continuing this. Can't wait for the next!
Plus chapter 1 . 3/27
Great story! Please continue updating!
My Two Cents chapter 1 . 3/16
Where are the blasted updates! But seriously like this story is life.
Supergoddad chapter 15 . 3/15
Awesome chapter! I didn't see that one coming.
Dudeman1397 chapter 15 . 3/9
Ok, I haven't started reading yet, but I gotta say something. You were the first author I read when I got on this site and I liked your stories and my favorite was FEH, and I created an actual account so I could keep up with your new chapters, but then you quit updating those stories and said you were done with them, and I'll admit I stopped following you, but I just for whatever reason decided to check your profile today and I see that you've started to co time FEH and you have no idea how elated I am to find this out, I will most definitely be keeping up with you and your stories now.
CombustionNation chapter 15 . 3/9
WOOOHOOOO! FEH:Ember Island is BACK! First chapter after a long brake and I can say already: BRILLIANCE! AWESOMENESS! MARVELOUSNESS! I needed to read the last chapter to remember what this story was about again, but I remembered and this new chapter ROCKS!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Supergoddad chapter 8 . 2/24
I didn't see that one coming..
Supergoddad chapter 7 . 2/24
It's nice that you let them make up again.
Supergoddad chapter 4 . 2/24
Great chapter.
Supergoddad chapter 3 . 2/24
Lovely showdown there.
Supergoddad chapter 2 . 2/24
Great chapter. Good thing Aang and Katara are on their way of making up.
Supergoddad chapter 1 . 2/24
Great sequel beginning!
Don't stop this series!
Supergoddad chapter 14 . 2/16
I am really happy that you've decided to continue the story and I know you are busy with your other stories, but all I want to do is thank you for the beautiful stories you wrote.