Reviews for FEH: Ember Island
Izzylovesbluee chapter 16 . 7/10
Hurry up and update mannnn
This was an amazing fanfic and I really wish that you would finish writing it.
Phazzooo chapter 16 . 4/2
In Four Elements High - Chapter 4 - you said that Azula is lesbian and into domination. She just changed? 0.0
frodoswaggins chapter 16 . 1/13
Hey loving the series! Read all of the four elements high and now this! Hopefully you will beable to write another chapter soon! I also look forward to the sequel of this!
ExtraFun chapter 4 . 12/3/2015
This FEH series is one of my favorite ATLA fanfictions. Amazing job. Just keep it coming. SDB must be my favorite author since he writes so much Kataang which honestly is all I'm looking for to read. Especially zutara makes me feel sick.
Jimguy chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
Can you put yue in this story in a new chapter who still love sokka please and harm with sokka x suki x yue
Please.
Ashley Barbosa chapter 15 . 10/20/2015
Now that's what I've been waiting, I know that this time you will finish this! Thank you for not giving up this story for real! Keep doing the amazing job whit this fic.
Reunarudo chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
I have always loved this storyline. Please update as soon as you can. I really want to see how this ends.
Samantha Morscoe chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
I see where you got Zach's name from! Zach Tyler Eisen, the boy who did Aang's voice.
Samantha Morse chapter 16 . 9/20/2015
Cool. It's been awhile since you updated and I really like the sequel to one of my favorite stories.
Kataangers chapter 16 . 8/5/2015
I love the story but I wish you didn't add Jet to the story, I hate him... Could you maybe put Appa and Momo in the story?
Logan1300 2.0 chapter 16 . 8/2/2015
Great seeing more from you! Hope you can update something soon, can't wait for the next! :D
Supergoddad chapter 16 . 8/2/2015
And I'm looking forward to that! Great chapter, as always. Nothing is funnier than downgrading Sokka's humor or anything of Sokka, really.
Supergoddad chapter 16 . 8/2/2015
Great chapter! It was worth the wait, though it did take long.
CombustionNation chapter 16 . 8/2/2015
You took your time, but I wasn't disappointed. Great chapter!

Keep it up!