Reviews for Hitokiri Battosai Maelstrom
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Ok Kool ass story, but is a sword style really as powerful as Ninja(is it ninja or ninja's) with chakra. That is unless you make the style have chakra hmm. even rock lee uses some chakra like opening the gates and i think he can water walk too. Yep just checked the wiki he can use chakra he just really really really sucks at gen/ninjutsu. He sucked taijutsu at first too until Might guy came along. Cool so far can't wait to so how you compensate for no use of chakra, or how he learns how to use it in japan or when he goes back.
The Gallant Jiraiya-Sama chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I dig this..plz update soon
perseus peverell chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
waiting 4 a rurouni crossover with naruto and the start is awesome
Silber D. Wolf chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
great story!
nim istar chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
glad to see a naruto/kenshin crossover. cant wait to see what you do with it.
Ihateheroes chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I like this. Once Naruto learns from Hiko in japan he can do what Kenshin did and go to war in Mist instead. Will be badass.
Challenger chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Hm, I liking this so far tho I think Hiruzen should of told the council who Naruto's parents were since keeping it a secret would no longer matter because Naruto has been listed as one of the dead. By the way, I hope you add other girls besides the ones on your poll if you do make this into a NarutoxHarem.
NameMissing chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Nice start, I am looking forward to more of this soon... also I agree with VFSNAKE and think you should think on adding Hinata with him. She would even make a good Kaoru parallel. Keep up the good work!
Z-Breezy chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Can you add mei terumi and koyuki,also will he travel with any characters from Ruroni Kenshin.
VFSNAKE chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Interesting story. I take it Hinata's not going to be paired with him. Though you never know. Please consider it.
Kaiba1288 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Cool story, Good luck with this looking forward to

reading the rest of the story.

Ja ne

Kaiba1288
Raven Marcus chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
interesting!
ddcj1990 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Awesome this was a great start to the story Im so exited I cant wait for the next chapter looking forward to Naruto return update soon
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10