Reviews for Hitokiri Battosai Maelstrom
animeman12 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Can't wait for the fight between Naruto and Yagura, so could you please update soon if its possible?
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
You best come back an update. You have been gone from your stories for more time then should be necessary.
unexpected sabotage chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
The suspense is killing me oh nooo will the rebels be victorious or will they fall before the sambi and if they do emerge the victor will Mei be jumping Naruto's bones right after dun dun duuuun victory sex haha
unexpected sabotage chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Forever grateful for the lack of yaoi also this story I like it
ShadowFoxKage chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
interesting story. Though there seems some earlier confusion in chapter 2 when you mention it was 8 years after he left and ten years after when he returned.

Konohagakure, Ten years later

"That's right it's been almost eight years since I last saw these shores. Has it really been that long?" The young man thought as he shifted the katana resting against his shoulder to his side as he moved to stand.

unless you are foreshadowing when Naruto returns to Konoha...
Braygen chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
awsome fic, can't wait for further chapters.
senjuuchiha chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
great work bro update soon this is to good to pass up bro
HouseMD93 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Great story so far. Hopefully you'll update soon.

Anyway, I am not exactly complaining but, are you sure Haku is the best choice? Unless, we are to assume he'll only get to Konoha at the end of the story?

Regardless, this is a much better story than Konoha's Battousai imo - so far...
Shisarakage chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Kuzu-Ryu-Sen... My favorite Hiten Mitsurugi Ougi, with Dou-Ryu-Sen being a damned close second. With Uzumaki Naruto being the 14th Master instead of Himura Kenshin, I know that this'll be one hell of an epic tale. I can't wait for more.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
DonPJuan chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
keep up the great work.
topcat20AD chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
This is a very interesting story so far keep up the good work.
Umbra8191 chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
great story i can't wait for the next update.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
great fic so far cant wait for more good work
god of all chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
senjuuchiha chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
this is so sweet please do updates soon i want to see the faces of everyone in konoha when they find out what happened to naruto make them suffer make hurt bad make them wish that they never done what been done let the hate and justice flow through him.
145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »