Reviews for Hitokiri Battosai Maelstrom
ACR II chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
i dont know if u r buissy but please update soon!
Rickjames196 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
FUUUCK I MISSED THE PAIRINGS POLL T.T now I can't vote for naruxtsu T.T I'll still give this a try since I'm your fan and all D. Wow that is messed up homeless people giving him gifts T.T that's just sad and makes me think bout veterans who end up homeless after fighting for their country and what not. Awww I hope when he comes back all bad ass and shit he actually helps the homeless people that helped him and you don't just use it as a plot hole Xd. Awww no T.T he is gonna take kenshin's place? I love kenshin it's gonna suck if he dies with his mum. Or was it traveling chicks? I don't remember Xd. Awww shithead tayuya would be so proud D. Nice he used replacement Xd he should have replaced himself with a civilian XD. I thought the bugs track chakra not scent XD. Hahahaa maybe it's because I'm dead tired but kikachu sounds like pikachu kyahahaa. Well that wuz pointless... 3. XD wow I think that's the first time sakura's mum isn't pink haired XD. Damn will Naruto take down makoto shishio and the people kenshin took down or what? What will happen to little yahiko D. OR kauro and the little girls . Awww only three chapters out, I'll wait till more are out since I only started reading cause I didn't wanna miss the pairing polls...which I did anyways ugh.
shadow-inuyasha chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Story is awesome so far keep up the good work. Was just wondering why Samui is not in the harem when you have made it out that she has a clear interest in Naruto right now and continue to bring her up in the story. If at all possible could we get her in the harem?
Blackholelord chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Nice story!
ACR II chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
i really like this story and hope to see it updated. also if u can may be when the bloodline war is over u can have it were mei naruto and some others go to the leaf villiage to sine i treaty and have a run in with the shinsingumi were naruto is revealed to be battosai the man slayer from the bakomutso war or whatever its called and is force to kill them and show why he is called the battosai for being a master of all forms of battojutsu.

Hope this story is updated sincerely
Zero Gawain chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
go good story. I hope you update soon. not hurt hinata goals. T_T.
th4n chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
I don't know about Yugito bus I hope you keep Samui in the Harem as I don't see her in the list you gave.
The-lazy-bum chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
this is awesome. you need to focus on this story more, one of the best crossovers I've read. EVER.
crazie194 chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
i like the story so for can't wait to see what might happen when he gets to konaha if you ever deside that of corse. if you dont mind what are the arcs in this story
dbtiger63 chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
The fights are fast and furious just like I like them. Naruto has finally put down the Hunter Nin commander with both skill and honor two qualities that distinguish him from many. Wonder why he seems not to be interested in Mei's advances and obvious attraction to him but I'm sure this will be addressed soon. Hate for the fight to stop here but hopefully Kiri will be in the proper hands before the end of the next chapter.

Then what, does he stay in Kiri to be discovered during a Chuunin exam or does he continue toward Konoha meeting new allies and vanquishing new enemies? Only you know. Please update soon.

Thanks

DB
ForeverFallen76 chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Awesome! But, why, oh why, did you have to cut the fight off when it was really starting to heat up? Also, is Naruto going to delve further into learning ninjutsu, genjutsu, fuinjutsu, and other forms of ninja techniques? I know he's used a wind jutsu already, but to actually have something support him for mid to long-range support? For example, if he fought Sasori or Deidara, he'd get a whopping as he has nothing to fight them with unless he can get in close.

Fuinjutsu and Genjutsu, for obvious reasons, are the greatest aspects to being a shinobi. Fuinjutsu can do nearly anything with the right formula; while Genjutsu can allow you to put your victim/victims into any illusion your mind can comprehend! Those two arts have the least amount of limitations, but are the hardest to truly master. With Naruto Chakra reserves, he could put entire legions of the enemy's army under an illusion, and while they're disoriented, his allies can rush in and kill them; battle over!

Until next time. Later.
dbtiger63 chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
O.K. This is probably the 5th Naruto as the apprentice of the Hiten Mitsurugi-ryƫ style I've discovered. Loving both anime series I am happy to see how this story began and is progressing especially Naruto's return. To have run into Kumo a nation known for their kenjutsu prowess was an excellent opening though I had hoped he would have gotten to know Samui(meeting her in her henge form and then seeing her revealed I thought maybe this was destined) or the other Kumo nins. No sweat he just got back he's got time. Then to run into Kiri(and Mei WOW) another village with famous kenjutsu masters during the blood purge and fighting ANBU displaying both kenjutsu prowess, cool head under pressure and surprisingly ninjutsu was awesome!

So, yeah I like it and I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with him.

Thanks

DB
thanatos's-shadow chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
this has got to be the best naruto kenshin crossover i've ever read (though i'll admit to not reading many due to the fact the few i did start reading were always taking place in kenshin's world). i was really excited about the fact the dragon hammer flash made an appearance last chapter even if it was the modified version. while i'm on that technique will shigure takimi be one of the kenshin antagonists that make an appearance in the elemental countries? i am a bit disappointed about hinata though i can see where you're coming from about hernot being kaoru material. though tenten would be better suited to the kaoru role and haku as tomoe or even doctor megumi in my opinion but it is your story. will naruto be getting a sidekick to take sanosuke's place?
socras01 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
interesting so far i hope you keep it going. i am curious as to why you keep going back to samui and yugito if there not in the pairing. unless you just forgot to list one or both.
Adele365 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
This is really fun. I love Naruto and RuroKen, and the way you've combined their characters is nice. I can definitely see bits of Kenshin in naruto but he's still his own character, it's similar to Kitsune Inu Yokai, in a good way. Cant wait to read more!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »