Reviews for Hitokiri Battosai Maelstrom
god of all chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
senjuuchiha chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
this is so sweet please do updates soon i want to see the faces of everyone in konoha when they find out what happened to naruto make them suffer make hurt bad make them wish that they never done what been done let the hate and justice flow through him.
loginanout chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
good chapter
TsukiRiver chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
i am so happy that you made haku a girl it iis so perfect
jafr86 chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Great story I can't wait to read the next chapter.
ACR II chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
i dont know if u r buissy but please update soon!
Rickjames196 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
FUUUCK I MISSED THE PAIRINGS POLL T.T now I can't vote for naruxtsu T.T I'll still give this a try since I'm your fan and all D. Wow that is messed up homeless people giving him gifts T.T that's just sad and makes me think bout veterans who end up homeless after fighting for their country and what not. Awww I hope when he comes back all bad ass and shit he actually helps the homeless people that helped him and you don't just use it as a plot hole Xd. Awww no T.T he is gonna take kenshin's place? I love kenshin it's gonna suck if he dies with his mum. Or was it traveling chicks? I don't remember Xd. Awww shithead tayuya would be so proud D. Nice he used replacement Xd he should have replaced himself with a civilian XD. I thought the bugs track chakra not scent XD. Hahahaa maybe it's because I'm dead tired but kikachu sounds like pikachu kyahahaa. Well that wuz pointless... 3. XD wow I think that's the first time sakura's mum isn't pink haired XD. Damn will Naruto take down makoto shishio and the people kenshin took down or what? What will happen to little yahiko D. OR kauro and the little girls . Awww only three chapters out, I'll wait till more are out since I only started reading cause I didn't wanna miss the pairing polls...which I did anyways ugh.
shadow-inuyasha chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Story is awesome so far keep up the good work. Was just wondering why Samui is not in the harem when you have made it out that she has a clear interest in Naruto right now and continue to bring her up in the story. If at all possible could we get her in the harem?
Blackholelord chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Nice story!
ACR II chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
i really like this story and hope to see it updated. also if u can may be when the bloodline war is over u can have it were mei naruto and some others go to the leaf villiage to sine i treaty and have a run in with the shinsingumi were naruto is revealed to be battosai the man slayer from the bakomutso war or whatever its called and is force to kill them and show why he is called the battosai for being a master of all forms of battojutsu.

Hope this story is updated sincerely
Zero Gawain chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
go good story. I hope you update soon. not hurt hinata goals. T_T.
th4n chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
I don't know about Yugito bus I hope you keep Samui in the Harem as I don't see her in the list you gave.
The-lazy-bum chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
this is awesome. you need to focus on this story more, one of the best crossovers I've read. EVER.
crazie194 chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
i like the story so for can't wait to see what might happen when he gets to konaha if you ever deside that of corse. if you dont mind what are the arcs in this story
dbtiger63 chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
The fights are fast and furious just like I like them. Naruto has finally put down the Hunter Nin commander with both skill and honor two qualities that distinguish him from many. Wonder why he seems not to be interested in Mei's advances and obvious attraction to him but I'm sure this will be addressed soon. Hate for the fight to stop here but hopefully Kiri will be in the proper hands before the end of the next chapter.

Then what, does he stay in Kiri to be discovered during a Chuunin exam or does he continue toward Konoha meeting new allies and vanquishing new enemies? Only you know. Please update soon.

Thanks