Reviews for Hitokiri Battosai Maelstrom
BioHazard82 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Really great story so far. Please update soon, and often!
BioHazard82 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Great chapter.
BioHazard82 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Very interesting start.
MozillaEverer chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Interesting Chapter but i been curious is naruto going to be a wanderer in this story? even though he just found out about his family will naruto be a free agent though every story i see with a good plot it all ways has him join the leaf village. i think in this story it suits him to be more a of a wanderer than being tied down by a village be willing to help people but kinda be his own man and come and go as he pleases so far no complains about anything here but i been curious did you take Samui form the harem or is she going to be joining later in your profile it lists Samui as one of the lady's to be with him in the story?
Yami Arashi chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
AWESOME AND UPDATE SOON!
Wyrtha chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Great chapter. I'm surprised Yugito isn't more interested in Naruto, but I do wonder what will Samui do about her ... thoughts.

Nice way of doing the Mizu blood wars. I'm kinda hoping Naruto is able to free Yagura and he survives so he can atone for what he has done thanks to Madara and help Mizu grow stronger.

I look forward to the conclusion of this arc and what happens afterward.
xbamsod chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
I'm looking forward to the next chapter where the jinchuuriki will face off. I wonder if someone will find the thing that Yagura left behind in the office after this is done and finished with. Hopefully Naruto will be alerted of Madara's poweres. Update Soon _
Hakuryuken chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Another excelent chapter. I am glad that you explained your reasoning behind Naruto not changing his name to Hiko Seijuro as is tradition, because I was almost going to mention it to you as well. I agree with the Kyuubi, I never would have that naruto would be forced to use the second greatest move of the Mitsurugi school. Now in an effort to appease Chibi Xeno-sama, as well as his partner the Kyuubi, I wish to offer Tribute. To Chibi-xeno, I offer a zanpakuto that would make the infamous Zaraki Kenpachi Green with envy, my original blade, Koritsu Shugisha, The Lone Wolf. For Kyuubi, I offer a shot to have an epic battle in my OC centric fic, Legend of the Draconian Shinobi. He will be involved in a battle of grand destruction with my artifical Biju, the ten tailed dragon. I look forward to reading the newest work your mind can create and I hope that my offering is found worthy of favor by yout evil little Chibi.
inuboy86 chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Awesome chapter, and cool cliffhanger, but please add Samui to the harem, please.
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
awesome shit is he going back to the leaf after this? Keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter!
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter, you're really good. Just note, I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!
Nara110 chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
gd chapter look forwod to the Jinchuuriki battle
agui972 chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Great chapter the battles he has been fighting are going great and how they are described the moves he has learned are grand as well anyway update agian soon and keep up the great work :)
Trinel chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Thanks for the update! It was an intresting chapter.

I just hope Naruto isnt going back to Konoha to JOIN. Having him independent, and a wild card is always more intresting in my opnion.

I did notice something though... Did you take out Samui from the harem? Or did you just forgot to right it in the list at the begining? I hope it's the later, the poll you made has her, and you are placing some emphasis in her character. I also think there isnt enought Samui fics out there!

I'm also glad you took Hinata out! I'm quite sick of her, if there had to be a Hyuuga in it, and OC or Hanabi would be alot better. I'm a fan of FemHaku though.

Also, someone taking the name of Hiko Seijuro every time someone becomes the master after killing the previous one by wining in combat, would make sense if no one KNEW the succession happened. That way, there would be only one Hiko Seijuro with the ultimate sword style, that seems to be immortal. Quite the Shock and Moral value in confrontations, yeah?
lightningblade49 chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Are you going to add samui from the look of it i can see it happen.
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »