Reviews for Hitokiri Battosai Maelstrom
ForeverFallen76 chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Awesome! But, why, oh why, did you have to cut the fight off when it was really starting to heat up? Also, is Naruto going to delve further into learning ninjutsu, genjutsu, fuinjutsu, and other forms of ninja techniques? I know he's used a wind jutsu already, but to actually have something support him for mid to long-range support? For example, if he fought Sasori or Deidara, he'd get a whopping as he has nothing to fight them with unless he can get in close.

Fuinjutsu and Genjutsu, for obvious reasons, are the greatest aspects to being a shinobi. Fuinjutsu can do nearly anything with the right formula; while Genjutsu can allow you to put your victim/victims into any illusion your mind can comprehend! Those two arts have the least amount of limitations, but are the hardest to truly master. With Naruto Chakra reserves, he could put entire legions of the enemy's army under an illusion, and while they're disoriented, his allies can rush in and kill them; battle over!

Until next time. Later.
dbtiger63 chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
O.K. This is probably the 5th Naruto as the apprentice of the Hiten Mitsurugi-ryƫ style I've discovered. Loving both anime series I am happy to see how this story began and is progressing especially Naruto's return. To have run into Kumo a nation known for their kenjutsu prowess was an excellent opening though I had hoped he would have gotten to know Samui(meeting her in her henge form and then seeing her revealed I thought maybe this was destined) or the other Kumo nins. No sweat he just got back he's got time. Then to run into Kiri(and Mei WOW) another village with famous kenjutsu masters during the blood purge and fighting ANBU displaying both kenjutsu prowess, cool head under pressure and surprisingly ninjutsu was awesome!

So, yeah I like it and I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with him.

Thanks

DB
thanatos's-shadow chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
this has got to be the best naruto kenshin crossover i've ever read (though i'll admit to not reading many due to the fact the few i did start reading were always taking place in kenshin's world). i was really excited about the fact the dragon hammer flash made an appearance last chapter even if it was the modified version. while i'm on that technique will shigure takimi be one of the kenshin antagonists that make an appearance in the elemental countries? i am a bit disappointed about hinata though i can see where you're coming from about hernot being kaoru material. though tenten would be better suited to the kaoru role and haku as tomoe or even doctor megumi in my opinion but it is your story. will naruto be getting a sidekick to take sanosuke's place?
socras01 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
interesting so far i hope you keep it going. i am curious as to why you keep going back to samui and yugito if there not in the pairing. unless you just forgot to list one or both.
Adele365 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
This is really fun. I love Naruto and RuroKen, and the way you've combined their characters is nice. I can definitely see bits of Kenshin in naruto but he's still his own character, it's similar to Kitsune Inu Yokai, in a good way. Cant wait to read more!
BioHazard82 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Really great story so far. Please update soon, and often!
BioHazard82 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Great chapter.
BioHazard82 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Very interesting start.
MozillaEverer chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Interesting Chapter but i been curious is naruto going to be a wanderer in this story? even though he just found out about his family will naruto be a free agent though every story i see with a good plot it all ways has him join the leaf village. i think in this story it suits him to be more a of a wanderer than being tied down by a village be willing to help people but kinda be his own man and come and go as he pleases so far no complains about anything here but i been curious did you take Samui form the harem or is she going to be joining later in your profile it lists Samui as one of the lady's to be with him in the story?
Yami Arashi chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
AWESOME AND UPDATE SOON!
Wyrtha chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Great chapter. I'm surprised Yugito isn't more interested in Naruto, but I do wonder what will Samui do about her ... thoughts.

Nice way of doing the Mizu blood wars. I'm kinda hoping Naruto is able to free Yagura and he survives so he can atone for what he has done thanks to Madara and help Mizu grow stronger.

I look forward to the conclusion of this arc and what happens afterward.
xbamsod chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
I'm looking forward to the next chapter where the jinchuuriki will face off. I wonder if someone will find the thing that Yagura left behind in the office after this is done and finished with. Hopefully Naruto will be alerted of Madara's poweres. ~Update Soon~ _
Hakuryuken chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Another excelent chapter. I am glad that you explained your reasoning behind Naruto not changing his name to Hiko Seijuro as is tradition, because I was almost going to mention it to you as well. I agree with the Kyuubi, I never would have that naruto would be forced to use the second greatest move of the Mitsurugi school. Now in an effort to appease Chibi Xeno-sama, as well as his partner the Kyuubi, I wish to offer Tribute. To Chibi-xeno, I offer a zanpakuto that would make the infamous Zaraki Kenpachi Green with envy, my original blade, Koritsu Shugisha, The Lone Wolf. For Kyuubi, I offer a shot to have an epic battle in my OC centric fic, Legend of the Draconian Shinobi. He will be involved in a battle of grand destruction with my artifical Biju, the ten tailed dragon. I look forward to reading the newest work your mind can create and I hope that my offering is found worthy of favor by yout evil little Chibi.
inuboy86 chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Awesome chapter, and cool cliffhanger, but please add Samui to the harem, please.
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
awesome shit is he going back to the leaf after this? Keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter!
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »