Reviews for Winter Coffee
YourxMuse chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is super cute, I love it (:
mb64 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Enjoyed this a lot! Very nicely done.
KHAAANN chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I definitely got diabetes from this. It's just so cuuuuute. And holy fuck, /wonderfully/ written.

I especially like the line:

"Dean's voice is rough and low, thick with emotions that he refuses to show."

It just sounds so poetic and rhymey. And I don't even like poetry. :'D

Anyways

Instafavourite.
Bookaholics chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This has to be one of the cutest Dean/Sam stories I've ever read! I loved it! It was so great to read such an adorable and wonderfully written story. It makes me want to try harder. Keep up the good work. :) -Kari
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
haha i DEFINITELY got diabetes from this... but i don't mind becuase it was so beautifully written :) absolutely lovely! x
SaKuRa-MIna chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I don't think I got diabetes, but I definitely have to get some new cavities filled. That was adorable. So cute. I love them both so much, but sometimes they are seriously emotionally retarded. Loved the story. Great job. Keep up the great work and good luck.
JHandAC chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Ohh. Mah. Gawd. Thanks, thanks ever so much for making me feel like if I ever want a complete relationship it has to be as ridiculously cute and fuzzeh as this! Awww, I just- I mean, the furking -not handholding- PINKEY-HOLDING, and the-the CUTENESS! *dies*
frostygossamer chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I really like the style of this. The depiction of the rain and the crowded street was very atmospheric. 'I love you's from Dean are hard to pull off convincingly, but this was a good job. :)
love543 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
aww that was soo sweet. great job