Reviews for Remember to breathe
skydoe16 chapter 6 . 8/21
Why didn't Merlin bring the dead knight out of the water?
guardianofdragonlore chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
Gaius seems to forget that merlin knows the same herbs and plants as he...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Who saved young merlin
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Love Merlin's reaction when he finds out about it!
camelot4eva chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Can't believe that this was the last chapter. :(

But what a great story, as always. Looking forward to more of your stories. I have you on authot alert so I will know when you post a new story.

Great work again :)
camelot4eva chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
What a great chapter.

What do you mean it wasn't one of your best fight scenes? I love your fight scenes always full of action.

Has Arthur set out to go after Merlin?

Looking forward to your next chapter.

Update soon please :)
StarkTony chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Really love this story
camelot4eva chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
A crying Merlin again? What are you doing to me?

I loved this chapter. No wonder Merlin has a fear of water after what happened.

Update soon please.
DammitimmaD chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
:) This story is really good! :) I can't wait to see what happens next!
Tuli-Susi chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Ooohh... this promises to be exciting! Sorry I haven't reviewed before, but I just found this fic, and I like it!

So, is this a merman? and will Arthur find out what happened when Merlin drank the potion? Will Merlin ever tell Gaius why he is so afraid of the water? Will we ever hear about that unfortunate chap at the beginning? Will I ever stop asking qiestions that will be answered if I continue to read? (no, probably not.) I will 'tune in' next time for more exciting magic and magical reactions from the hidden warlock of Camelot!
The Miss America chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
sounds good update!
camelot4eva chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
:O

You can't leave it there. I loved this chapter, How you only got two reviews for your last chapter baffles me. I love this story, With the way this story is going, have you thought about adding action or adventure next to the friendship tag?

Please update soon :D
dee chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Good so far
camelot4eva chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
I loved this chapter. You have me wondering now. Why has Merlin got a slight phobia about the water? What happened.

Why did you have to do a crying Merlin? That is my weakness with the show, when he cries :(

Update soon please :D
camelot4eva chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Wow. A great start to what I know will be a great story.

Got back late yesterday, your story is the first one I read :)

Can't wait for more.