Reviews for Be Romantic, Marshall
mii chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
aww that was lovely! i really liked it! -there was a sad mention about marshall outliving him though- maybe gumball can invent something to set their lifespans to the same time limit- i do hope you write another fic! the M one sounds like a good idea! lol
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Well I understand that PG is gay... But marshal? I actually wish

Marshal were real because he sounds sooo sweet! Anyway, marshal and Fiona are so much better.
Magpiebee chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Aww, this was cute~ I liked the way you wrote it; it was very well written :) great job!
Pilpols chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
OMG! so cuuuute!
blackdawn0 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Oh my glob. That was so cute. . Please, M-rated. :D
Catching Robins chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Jessi Violet - botdf kitty chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This was so sweet that I just must add it to my favorites! _
AWESOME chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
YES! this was fantastic and 10000 percent adorableness, the little use of dialouge, the imagery, I just go insane for marshall and gumball. (so yep, that's a yes to that future M-rated fic)

can't wait for more!
ColorfulSpanishRainbow chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I love you oAo, seriously that was the most cutest fluff in the whole fanfic of AT and you must reward yourself wit a cookie :3
wally's girlfriend chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Holy crapps! THAT WAS AMAZING! -Tears- This story brought small tears to my eyes, when Marshall said he felt guilty watchin his friends die and him staying young... This was a beautiful story, and you should write more on this couple, because reallly... there is only a few ppl who can actually pull of this couple. And you sure has heck one of them. -claps- Good job!
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Love this pairing. Loving one side of someone is always difficult to swallow. :/
Ohappydaze chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
B'daaawww. So short and simple, yet so sweet :3
LordCielPhantomhive chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Very nice! I enjoyed this a lot. _
Coelacanthic chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This is AMAZING.

Thank you. Thank you for writing this.

Please. Please continue.
Moldy Milk chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This was so sweet! I loved it so much! And you should do a M-rated fic for them, it would be awesome! w
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »