Reviews for Be Romantic, Marshall
SilverBlueGrey chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was so sweet and well done, I really hope you write more for these two. c: (Though just one thing, shouldn't it be Marshall's mother and not his father?)
YandereRobot chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Beautiful!

So, so sweet. (And I'm really glad I'm not the only one who ships this!)
PlayElli chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
i hope you write more on these 2 :D

such a cute story! X3
YaoiOverlord chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Do it.

We need to see what would happen.
RikaChan11 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I really liked this fanfic...it wasnt all hardcore like most yaoi stories, but it way good and left a nice impression. I think you should really continue with this couple because you have a good way of portraying their feelings. I totally agree the whole Nighttime/Daytime Marshall Lee thing! Great job! I'll be checking out your profile.
TopHatGirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
"All of these AT fanfics are terrible," I was saying, scrolling through with frustration.

Then I clicked on this. It had a great opening, perfect ending, and it was only a drabble. This was gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. I can't wait to see if you have anything else up your sleeve for these two.
No Christmas Jokes Plz chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE AN M-RATED ONE! :3 I LOOOOVE THIS PAIRING! 3 I will love you FOREVER. I WILL HAVE YOUR BABIES.
shajee1998 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
THAT WAS FANTASTIC! PLEASE MAKE A RATED M STORY FOR THE TWO IN THE FUTURE! WOOHOO! (sorry i just lost it cause of the cuteness)
haineux-amant chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
thats so friggin cute man :)
Heaven'sStorywriter chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This was cute, I like the fact that you mentioned Marshall's fries, LOL.

A rate M fic would be interesting indeed (DO IT)
trickycricket chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
so cute I'd love to read another, you write these two so well
Akise Aru chapter 1 . 9/4/2011