Reviews for Fix You
Caityyyy chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
OMG I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH ITS AMAZINGG PLEASE PLEASE KEEP UDATING UR AN AMAZING WRITERR I LOVE IT UPDATE IT SOON PLEASE :)
Emily chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
More, more, more!
Emily chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
More, more, more!
ShannonandStella chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
great chapter and I love the way that Shannon is slowly returning to her old self. And I think Stella and Kerry both have a idea about what is happening but don't want to push her, thinking that she will come back to them in her own time, and Stella deffinately knew about Shan betting Frank.
Emily chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Hello again,

So totally loved this chapter once again, great job! can't wait for another update, really really enjoying it! If only the show did it a bit more like this...seriously, this is such a big thing and she needs to tell Lawson. Arghhhh so frustrating. Anyway, love your version of events!

Keep it up

Em :)
LoveSirPercival chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Great work once again! Sorry I dont review all the time I get caught up with a bunch of things :/

I agree with Happy... Though I reckon this weeks and next weeks eps before she cracks on the show :(

Anyway keep it up! Loving the story and can't wait until the next chapter is up :)
insanedairyfarmer chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
I think you're hitting the nail right on the head , Shannon needs to open up to someone - and soon (on the show, anyway). I give it another three eps before she cracks.
ankaz123 chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Thanks for the mention...but I'm not sure if I liked that proposal...it should be a surprise..not Lawson going "oh hey Shannon, let me know when ur better coz I wanna propose"...well that's the impression I got anyway. I still liked the chapter and the character interactions...please update soon!
ankaz123 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
I am loving this fic! I am glad to see someone writing with season 4 in mind. I can't believe Lawson was/is going to propose! You should totally include that in your next chapter!

Please update soon! Its an awesome fic!
K chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Great tie in and addition in details.
blake007 chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Great part - glad Stella was there for Shannon and dealt with the guy. Hope Shannon can tell Lawson soon and that he's there for her.
NuGirl chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Awesome...Loved it!

Can't wait to see what happens when Lawson and Shannon come face to face...Hopefully Lawson will have calmed down.

Happy writing!
Emily chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Again, great chapter! Loved Stella in it haha classic. Good luck with the lymphoma awareness stuff too, my dad died from lymphoma so it's great to hear you doing that. Update soon :)
NuGirl chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Hey hey,

Sorry I haven't reviewed earlier...It's awesome as usual!

Thought that the new season would be good inspiration...Can't wait to read the next chapter :)
LoveSirPercival chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Argh! I was wondering what was up with you not updating and then I figured I would go check and you had! Stupid notifying system! :/

I so agree with you on the Shannon front! Stupid that Lawson and Charlie thought pretty much nothing off it :( anyway I like where your going with this please update soon and I shall make sure I check back for updates more often! :)