Reviews for Eskimo Kiss
AngelShayera chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
niceeee really sweet
Fanfickisara chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
i read this and i went "ahhh this is sweet." out loud..

i'm a werido!
Night'sBullet chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I really like this, i like the concept of hawkgirl knowing different intimate customs and how they're special to her...u should continue this thought it'd be a nice drabble series! (that being said im headed back to your profile to see what other goodies u have :D)
Jana Girl123 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Bob and Terry's, eh? Now why does that sound so familiar with this couple;)Love it as always, it's fun to see how Thanagarian culture is different than Earth's. I like how there's been a sudden increase in HGGL fics, it's nice to see them get some love and you as well as the other's write them so very well. Love this fic and hope to see more of your lovely drabbles soon.
Loki's Son chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Incredible concept and fantastic execution! :)

The simple leap of logic that Thanagarians, as a race that hide their faces, would also consider the simplest touch a profound and sacred thing is brilliant! Working around that dynamic you've crafted a seemoingly simple tale with broader consequences. Bruce Timm would be proud. :) He might even have put you on staff. :D

I'd love to see a further exploration into this concept in the "Hearts and Minds" drabbles. It truly is fundamental.
Centuri Eagle chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Ha! Bob and Terry's! It's always them. :P

Good stuff. Good imagery too. You sure aren't afraid of to delve deeply into subjects. I am always impressed by your intrepid writing style.

Thanks for the fic!
thehopelessromantic95 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I loved this one!

It was intimate and sweet.

I love all your oneshots. They make me want more

Keep up the great work!