Reviews for Knowledge is a Virtue
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
You know what, you right, sometimes we need some realstic staff to happen between couples.

Not the rush ones and all lovey dovey (I mean the over exaggeration romance).

Piece by piece to understand the different love between two lovers then building up their relationships into something new.

Almost like magic or miracle to happen at the end of day, yup like these stuffs sometimes, like you live with them and fell what they feel.
akiza2894 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Awesome! I hope there's a sequel! *thumbs up*
Melan Anime chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Hey! This story is awesome!
As you said marriage is not only sunshine, rainbows and happiness. I really enjoyed it. Aki and Yusei characters were perfect. They are going to have a very good life together…
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I think this is my favorite story on this site.
SunsetRika chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I must say this is one of your best pieces of work! I that it is realistic and not sugarcoated like must stories on this site about them (sorry must have got that comment bout a hundred times)but its true! If you could enter that contest this story would win no doubt! :D
Gemini Chaos chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I thought both Yusei and Aki were very much in character which is hard to do so kudos :) I would love it if you did more YuseixAki one shots! This one was very cute :D
MewMewExorcist chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Huh. I never thought Yusei would be a person to get motion sick. Really, really awesome story. I loved it!
LadyRosalie29 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
So where should I begin...

I agree that most writers (including myself) think that marriages are suppose to have a happy ending or as you said "rainbows and unicorns"; but the reason why most people write these kind of "happy" marriages is that most of us want a happy ending...Not everyone who writes a marriage scene knows what it is like to be married (since most of the writers are young and not married [it depends if they are or not]. Heck, even if I'm 21 years old, I've seen people getting married but I don't know what's it like to be married to someone that you either like or don't or for whatever reasons why people are getting married.) so they write these marriages based on what they've seen on TV, read in books or even attending in a marriage and believe that they will live "happly ever after"

I guess that it's good that in this story you're pulling the reader back into the real world and make us see that not everything is a fairytale. I also agree that marriages don't start as easy as one, two, three.

However, what intrigue me to read this story was the title of this story..."Knowledge is a Virture"...hmm...what do you mean by that?

And the characters when they talk was great...and you made it clear to us when they spoke in English or in Japanese...thumbs up! -

Thumbs up on this story!
DJ Blair chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I love this. It seems like this would happen for real, and I absolutely agree with you. Relationships aren't like walking over a nice sturdy bridge. It has things that get in your way in it. Its not like rainbows and butterflies.

Oh and good job on this, Thumbs up for you and 5 stars for the realistic stuff. ***** :)
TFRiD Queen chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Yeeaah New York! I was actually just there myself! And I love how you do take a more realistic approach to their relationship, it's not all rainbows and sunshine.
Kittymama12 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Wow. Very good. I like your characterization of them and you're completely right about their interactions with each other.

P.S. I live in NYC. I love it! :-)
Mistress Of Stardust chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Okay so i loved this one, along with like all of your other ones. I love Yusei and Aki as a couple too.

Favorite Line Ever:

"Aki, I'm not going file for divorce because you didn't know I spoke a language other than Japanese." it's probably one of my favorite lines in the stories i've read, and trust me, theres a lot of them.

But yeah, that was really awesome! My favorie one though is Art Tours and Closet Games. Anyway i still really agree that Yusei and Aki would have kinks in their relationship. they do the whole series XD at the start tho its one person:

Sayur.

i hate himm... but have u really been to New York? I've always wanted to go... was it really cool?

Srry for the long one but yeah, i really love your stories... they're really good cx...
BladeEntity chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
That was extremely well written, of all the post series stories I have read, Aki and Yusei were very much in character which is something extremely rare but probably because Yusei and Aki and characters who are very hard to right romance about and in character but the way this story was written made it entirely believable.

There was something perhaps a little off in terms on continuity, Aki being in medical school in Neo domino city and being able to attend Yusei's lectures. The only way I see this possible is if she took her specialization course back in Neo domino; sorry for nitpicking... But Seriously job well done, you should consider writing more post series, Yusei and Aki stories, since you put their relationship in perspective.
Makenzie Rush chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I love this story! I think you might have a bit of a typo towards the bottom of the 4 page break. You said Yusei was unromantic and "impassioned". I think you meant to say passionless because impassioned means he's filled with emotion whereas your previous "unromantic" means he's not filled with emotion. But other than that it was great!
fate in the star chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
i love it. it was so realistic. i love it.

lovez