Reviews for Fake Boyfriends
blackagenda chapter 2 . 1/5
haha this is hilarious cant wait for the next update :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Lol
Izzywing chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Just have to say that the last two lines sounded just like me and my friend.
Anyway, luv it and please write more!
Emerald-Pen chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Update i like this so much!
Shining-Neon-Skies chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Funny as fudge bro. I loved it
Loke Valentino chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
i do not understand anything
BitterSweetmarz chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I really love it, and I know others would as well..so please update soon..
animeyaoigirl chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
This is really good...I cant wait for an update!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Please update, it is an awesome story!
LuvMiMusic92 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Oh gosh please continue this! I'm surprised that this doesn't have many reviews. It's written well so far. It's a very interesting idea, I can't wait for the rest!
Roriette chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
That amused me greatly. It's just like Natsu and Gray to bicker over such tedious things. They fight everywhere LOL

I refuse to believe that they're not in looooove. Especially when they're planning on skipping the meeting together!

Oh and the OC reactions were a bit...'unno. They just confused me a bit. But, Niall...LOL I see what you did thar!
CsillaDream chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
That chapter was pretty confusing to follow _;;

If you're going to switch your focus over to another character suddenly: try either noting it as such 'Meanwhile,...' it'll be easier to follow.

You have such a good idea going on here and I'd hate to see it dropped or hard to follow ;;

I'm curious to see how things play out :3
Jamie chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I wish this story had more reviews so that you could see how much we want you to update this. Please, it seems to interesting and I can tell you already have the storyline planned out. If you don't have inspiration, I understand, but this story at first glance seems pretty put-together and witty. I like your writing style and humor, could you try to give it another go?
Stefan chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Update. Please.

I absolutely adore stories that are Hollywood-based (ex: actors, modeling, and the like) and I can tell that this story is set to be really interesting. Don't give up, I can tell this story will be great!
ofgreennekomimis chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I've just read this, and I'm not sure whether you're still in ff or not, but I really wished you'd continueXDD!

this needs more!XDDD!