Reviews for Something to Believe In
fangirl chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
Love this story
Niki fanfic Reader chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
I know its been a while since you have updated this story but I hope you do its great and look forward to more. I might be late with a review but I only recently discovered fanfic and have been reading as many version of these women I can get. Please update when you can.
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
You have just got to finish this! It is to good and to original not to! Pleazzzzzz! Break out that Muze!
MelHellion chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
Wow I just recently found this story and am saddened that it is at a stand still lol but I must say it is a very good read. This has to be one of the more original stories I have read on here and is a wonderful idea.
StarvedMonkey chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
When are you going to continue this story? It is very interesting and imaginative.
LissaJoy chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
Please, please, please, please continue this story! I fell in love with it!
ShadowCub chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
Why do I get the feeling Jaecar might have something to do with the invasion?
fanfictionaddict chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Please continue this story. I came across it yesterday and I am completely hooked (and now hanging). I greatly appreciate the manner in which you have created such an absorbing story. Again, please continue.
Livnlexlover98 chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
Please continue! This is one of the best I've ever read!
ana chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
heiii I like it... a lot, I hope to see a great battle in the end :) and mos important an update of this awesome fic !
Bkwrmchar chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
Excellent chapter in an excllent story. Thank You
segir chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
i re-read the last 4 chapters ( i usually do whenever you come out with new chapters so i recall what is going on) but i am confused.
along with Jaecar who she honestly had forgotten about, the man rubbed her wrong now she found out he was a liar
when did she find out he was a liar? was the lie about how the tantons and the mountain people lived?
also, why is it cold in camp i thought it was summer/late summer...
Ockham's razor chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
Yipee! Another update. Looks like there is going to be some serious conflict coming up. Really enjoying the gradual build-up of tension and development of the plot. Thanks!
Queenq chapter 16 . 9/5/2012
Another chapter so soon, Yay!
Can't wait to see how Ailis and the Queen will work everything out and what will happen at the party.
Great chapter! Update soon!
H.G.Bering-Wells2008 chapter 16 . 9/5/2012
Great chapter! I was super excited to see that you posted an update to this story. Love it!