Reviews for Opposites Attract
DJ Broken Wang chapter 11 . 11/26/2016
Heya there! DJ here posting as this is an A-Ma-ZING fanfic! I love how you portray the two together, even if Hibari's sooooo OOC in some pars, but love does that to you, don't they?

Anyway, when are you going to update? I've been waitin' for like, two years now.
Kichou chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
...put on the cologne Haru before he changes his mind! Nice chapter. :-)
midorikiwi chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
im actually happy you finally updated. This chapter was so cute. Little Hibari _. My favorite part was when Haru bumped into guys and Hibari got jealous (except the part when Haru gets jealous and the fact hes 10 yesrs old). I found it awkward and I only like guy jealousy lol. Even though awkward, great chapter! I do find the story rushing though. in the first chapter she's denial and now all of a sudden shes ready to give in. I understand its different times but I find the sequence of it bad. Dont take it badly, I still like the story. Update soon :3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
OMG! Please continue!
Im totally in love with this story!
Continue! Continue! Continue!
justareadernow chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I laughed when i read Yamamoto was the human sacrifice xD since he's the only one in the group who can approach hibari without being scared xDDD

*collapse with others*

LOL, hibird and roll?

anyway, loooove this chappie!
justareadernow chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
YAY! Finally an update! i really looooove this chapter! it's really sweet! kyaaa!
puripri chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Good, Love this look indifferent to Hibari's, Haru lucky.
puripri chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
oohhh i like, 5986 and 8618 so cute!
DarkinocensDLT chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
I loved the chapter, God if it was funny and cute.
above also but I have not commented because I am a super loose.
I apologize for that. and hope you continue with what you do.
see you later. *w*
Spirit kagome chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Yay! Awesome two chapters! Please update! XD
Shal96 chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Is very good! This fic is nice!
Tsuki-chan93 chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
I like GokuHaru, but I really Love HibaHaru, this oneshot was amazing! I read it three times, I really like it *O*
justareadernow chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
hints of 5986...kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~! *gomene hibari, that squeal is not for you*

update, update soon!
justareadernow chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
oh my god, i can't stop squealing in this chapter!

hibari is sulkiing, that's really funny!

loooove this chappy!