Reviews for Opposites Attract
Kichou chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
...put on the cologne Haru before he changes his mind! Nice chapter. :-)
midorikiwi chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
im actually happy you finally updated. This chapter was so cute. Little Hibari _. My favorite part was when Haru bumped into guys and Hibari got jealous (except the part when Haru gets jealous and the fact hes 10 yesrs old). I found it awkward and I only like guy jealousy lol. Even though awkward, great chapter! I do find the story rushing though. in the first chapter she's denial and now all of a sudden shes ready to give in. I understand its different times but I find the sequence of it bad. Dont take it badly, I still like the story. Update soon :3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
OMG! Please continue!
Im totally in love with this story!
Continue! Continue! Continue!
justareadernow chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I laughed when i read Yamamoto was the human sacrifice xD since he's the only one in the group who can approach hibari without being scared xDDD

*collapse with others*

LOL, hibird and roll?

anyway, loooove this chappie!
justareadernow chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
YAY! Finally an update! i really looooove this chapter! it's really sweet! kyaaa!
puripri chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Good, Love this look indifferent to Hibari's, Haru lucky.
puripri chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
oohhh i like, 5986 and 8618 so cute!
DarkinocensDLT chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
I loved the chapter, God if it was funny and cute.
above also but I have not commented because I am a super loose.
I apologize for that. and hope you continue with what you do.
see you later. *w*
Spirit kagome chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Yay! Awesome two chapters! Please update! XD
Shal96 chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Is very good! This fic is nice!
Tsuki-chan93 chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
I like GokuHaru, but I really Love HibaHaru, this oneshot was amazing! I read it three times, I really like it *O*
justareadernow chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
hints of 5986...kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~! *gomene hibari, that squeal is not for you*

update, update soon!
justareadernow chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
oh my god, i can't stop squealing in this chapter!

hibari is sulkiing, that's really funny!

loooove this chappy!
Spirit kagome chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
Please update! :)
Jing chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
OMG YAY 5986 33. LOL I was like OMGAJKSJSJSJSJSA when Gokudera wasn't able to tell Haru he loved her. Yamamoto and Hibari ruined it xDD. Great chapt btw. U should update like this everyday 3
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »