Reviews for Protection From Nargles
alecmalfoy01 chapter 9 . 11/21
Omg love your story. To be honest I can really hate how Ravenclaws can be so mean to Luna but I love the part that Luna can get Ginny as a friend and eventually Hermione and Ron. It will have been epic for Hermione to realized that Luna will outsmart her but I guess that could be in another story. I truly enjoy this story.
Loved this! Exactly how i picture Luna and Harry together and there aren't enough long harry/luna fanfics so thanks for writing this
hayatefan chapter 9 . 9/16
A sweet story, I liked it.
Mighty Amphitrite chapter 9 . 9/4
A very sweet story; some people write the character Luna a little too over the top, or as a two dimensional background character, but I think you portrayed her well. A good Harry/Luna story can be hard to find, and I'm happy to have found yours.
hjcallipygian chapter 9 . 8/5
This is a super cute and sweet story. Usually I don't like these kind of fluff things but this is well done and doesn't stall out.
BuckJohnson chapter 9 . 7/31
This honestly might be one of the besr fanfictions I have ever read. Everyone is in character, the romance is well developed and believable, and I'll try to read the sequel some other time...

Fantastic job!
BuckJohnson chapter 6 . 7/31
1. I really liked that this chapter was from Luna's POV. You've done a great job portraying her and making me sympathize with her. I genuinely feel sorry for her.
2. I noticed a Ginny/Neville ship tease. This is the second time in the story it's been hinted at. And I wouldn't mind that happening in this story.
3. I liked seeing more of Ginny and the Weasley twins. I also loved seeing so many people decide to help Luna.
4. DOBBY!
5. I hope we see Luna's father at one point in the story.
BuckJohnson chapter 5 . 7/31
A few things to point out...

1. Ron and Herminone's reactions were priceless!
2. You had the characters give great reasons why this pairing works.
3. Herminone and Luna had some very nice interactions.
4. Glad there's no jealousy toward Herminone like in the book.

I'm overall very glad that Herminone got some focus in this chapter.
BuckJohnson chapter 4 . 7/30
I hope Harry and Luna's Hogsmeade date goes better than Harry and Cho's Hogsmeade date did in the book...

I wonder if the interview with Rita for the Quibbler will still happen?
BuckJohnson chapter 3 . 7/30
I really liked Neville in this chapter! I hope to see more of him in future chapters. Your portrayals of all the characters are really good. And the interactiomns between Luna and Harry continue to be amazing. I wish this stuff was in the book! It would have been a welcome break from the constant "Umbridge making Harry's life miserable". It made the book really hard to sit through. Still loved it, but Umbridge was so awful that it negatively affected my reading experience.
BuckJohnson chapter 2 . 7/30
I am loving this story so far. After reading the book Luna became one of my favorite Harry Potter characters and I wished Harry and Luna had become a thing after that terrific last conversation in the Order of the Phoenix. The first chapter had me genuinely wishing that Harry kissed Luna under the mistletoe instead of Cho. This is really well-written and you even threw in a cameo from Dobby, another of my favorite characters! I can't wait to read more! You've made me ship Luna and Harry even more! Wonder when Ron and Herminone will find out...
Fayanora chapter 4 . 7/28
It's not really common knowledge, so I don't blame you for not knowing this, but David Icke's conspiracy theory about reptile people is actually disguised antisemitism. Reptile people is code for Jews. I'd like to think Xeno is better than that.
Fayanora chapter 1 . 7/28
I love this series so much! I am a die hard Luna and Harry shipper. But I do want to point out that in Britain, "pudding" is their word for dessert.
Murkglow chapter 9 . 6/22
Absolutely adorable! By the second chapter I was hooked no matter where this went and I wasn't disappointed. Thank you for sharing this with us and onward to the sequel!
Unlucky Kid chapter 7 . 6/9
lemon, oh yes lemon cake mmm