Reviews for Protection From Nargles
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 3/6
i read this fic because the sequel seemed interesting, im glad i didnt skip it!
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 3/6
i like the humor in this fic, fred and george's bit was particularly well done
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 3/6
theres more fluff here then a warehouse of plushys but its well done all the same
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 3/6
luna's pov is well done, nice character development!
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 3/6
its good to see an outside perspective for a change
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 3/6
i like how you mix fluff and serious character development
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 3/6
nice job on neville, i've always liked him a lot more then ron
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 3/6
its funny how conservative and close minded wizards are considering they work with magic every minute of their lives, and great job on the fluff!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/6
theres thousands of cheesy soul bond fics out there, but its a rare fic that portrays a relationship as well as this
General Kenobi SIYE chapter 7 . 2/18
I'm betting her panties were purple! hahahaha!
tempfound chapter 9 . 2/6
I just wanted to let you know that I think this story is wonderful. I adore Harry and Luna, and this is one of my favorite stories portraying them. I'm just about to start on the continuation, which I hope you are still working on, as I can't wait to read even more of your work about them. Your work and attention to detail on keeping both characters in line with the canon (and in character) while still developing them both as individual people and as a couple really sets this work apart from others. In addition, the technical (by which I mean your grammar, punctuation, composition, etc) aspect of your writing is very good, and keeps me just as engaged and entertained as the original books did. Thank you for adding this story to a ship that I just can't get enough of.
Lucem Yoru chapter 9 . 2/3
I will never go tired of Harry x Luna stories, especially not when Luna's as well written as this, I can't wait to start on the sequel (even if I'd prefer infinite amounts of fluff and Luna over serious content)
FE96jAFFAR chapter 9 . 1/28
The cuteness is wonderful. I always liked Harry/Luna, if only because its nice to see Harry just enjoy life, and Luna is a very positive, light-hearted person (not to say she can't be serious, but she is generally optimistic, which is nice to read).
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 9 . 1/26
I read this one some years ago - as it was posted - and just found it again. Beautiful! One of the most poetic Hrunas ever, I think, even if Luna often is calling for the poetic and romantic pens out there. I enjoyed it very much then, and I've enjoyed it as much this time. I've seen that the sequel "Harry and Luna Against the High Inquisitor" has been updated for the first time in years, and I'll read it at once!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 9 . 1/17