Reviews for Protection From Nargles
SpiralAK chapter 9 . 3/31
I really liked how you made Luna into a real character and amplified all of her good traits without making her flawless. And I liked how Harry quickly became friends (and more) with her, defending her and being her best friend throughout this story.

My only grievance is that at the start of every chapter, you say the character's full name, but I think it's only necessary when introducing the character. It's a minor annoyance, but overall, you've written a really great story that I enjoyed quite a lot.
StrangePointOfView chapter 9 . 3/22
I absolutely love this! This story really sells the LunaxHarry pairing.
Avenger13579 chapter 9 . 1/28
i absolutely loved this story, it was good to see the relationship progress over time :)
IAmAFantasyFan chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
I really REALLY liked this story! Usually I don't like fluff, but whatever you did to this story you made it really great! I am defanitly recommending it to friends.
Diavo chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Ofvpurse he dodnt float. It wasnt the correct plum puding.
zArkham chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
I wish I was an artist. The idea of Voldemort in Draco's bed, napping with plushy snakes is too good not to have illustrated!

That and an image of Lucius getting the Crucio with Voldy yelling, "Fool! How are dare you deny your Lord the good towels!"

Either that or Narcissa patching him up saying, "You idiot. I *told* you to have the good towels put out for the Dark Lord."
EJ Daniels chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
I must say that you do a wonderful job of writing Luna. One of the best renditions of her character that I've had the pleasure or reading on here. A delightfully fluffy piece that warms the heart.

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
Sparkysbro201 chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
The fluff! The wonderful fluff!
Sparkysbro201 chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Ah, the wonderful fluff!
CharmingKarma chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
Oh man, this was such a good read! Thanks so much for writing :)
Mionefan chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
A very nice fluffy story. This could have been a very long story, developing their growing feelings, leading up to marriage and beyond.
aSecondStory chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Hey, great story. Side thought, a song that I found went perfectly with this fic was At the beginning with you by Donna Lewis.
Clearly am Intrigued chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Lol... That was just too funny.
So glad that at least Ron and Hermione are accepting Luna. And I like the scenes with Neville.
Clearly am Intrigued chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Lol...Neville is too funny.
Treant Balewood chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
Really enjoyed this fic, it had a lot of moments I liked an definitely stands out from the standard Harry Potter fanfic on this site. I also really enjoyed the way you wrote the twins most people's take ends up coming out alittle flat but yours came out properly over the top.