Reviews for Protection From Nargles
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 9 . 5/7
Wonderful fluffy story, but with enough bite that I'll continue with the sequel. Thank you for it. I like the way you captured Luna and her dealings with the rest. And the way she is influencing Harry makes a lot of sense. Great story!
sun1995 chapter 9 . 4/3
enjoyed your Story weil done:)
Tenyo-dono chapter 9 . 4/1
This was my first Harry/Luna fanfic and wow was it amazing! The writing, characterization, plotting, pacing, it was all top notch and I just want more. It looks like the sequel won't be finished, but I'm really glad to have this complete package to enjoyI'll definitely be reading this again and again! Now just to find anything else of this quality lol, it definitely won't be easy
HotDog Smoothie chapter 9 . 3/16
luna is best girl
gregorylambke chapter 1 . 3/11
That was wholesome as fuck
YourOrdinaryStranger chapter 8 . 3/11
YESESESESESESES
YourOrdinaryStranger chapter 1 . 3/10
EE YASSS
Sheaman chapter 9 . 3/10
This is a *fabulous* Harry/Luna fic. I love how good your Luna was, the wrong depictions are bloody everywhere. Thank you for it :)
Kagyuubi chapter 9 . 3/6
Brilliant! I loved how accurate the characterisations were and the natural and entertaining dialogue. Thanks for sharing!
Kagyuubi chapter 2 . 3/5
I was planning on leaving a review at the end but this chapter was so realistically adorable, I just had to say something. Love it!
VulcanRavenClaw chapter 9 . 1/16
This was adorableexactly the sort of fluff I was looking for...

I'll add the sequel to my list!
Fred Bitune chapter 9 . 1/6
Oh god, there is a sequel. I can only imagine how painful that will be to read after this AN. I liked the fluff in this. I hated everything else. Harry and Luna letting everybody just walk over them and bully them... "No Harry, he is not worth it." What clicheed bullshit is that?
idk-what-to-put-for-my-name chapter 9 . 12/27/2020
Really lovely personifications. Thank you for writing this.
IRanOutOfIdeasForMyUsername chapter 9 . 12/18/2020
I love this in every way possible that's not creepy or obsessive lol :D
PotterHermione chapter 9 . 12/13/2020