Reviews for Protection From Nargles
Harry's such a beta
Hipparcos562 chapter 9 . 3/3
This is fluffier than the wooliest sheep, and I LOVE IT.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 9 . 2/8
I absolutely love this story, I think that Luna and Harry make a great couple. I also think you captured Luna perfectly.
kayliesol chapter 9 . 1/28
This was a very well written story but, sadly, it wasn't as fluffy as I was hoping for. The bullying on Luna continues throughout - which is a shame to me. I enjoyed your build up of Harry and Luna but I came away from the story feeling down by their situation :( Hopefully the continuation is a bit brighter!
icemaxprime chapter 9 . 1/23
This is my third time reading this 3
MiraQuinn chapter 9 . 1/13
I just wanted to take the time to thank you for a well written and very imaginative story. I absolutely loved it and couldn't put it down
icemaxprime chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Fluff sandwiches mmmmmmm:)
Corwyn chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
Loved the story, thanks for sharing it with us. I got a recommendation for the sequel so I ran back and read this one first.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 9 . 10/7/2016
I love the story from beginning to end it is so Luna
hunzbookwyrm chapter 5 . 10/7/2016
Love the story love Luna as a character.
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 9/27/2016
Harry and Luna are so cute together :3
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 9/27/2016
The chapter wouldn't have been 'obscenely' long if it wasn't split in half... that would be thw case if the chapter was over like 15k but 5-10k is quite normal.
Estavius chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
After going through the first ninety pages of Luna on ffdotnet, I find myself returning to fanfictions like this one. Still, after three reads, the segment on Harry seeming rather self-assured and moderately condescending (or that's how I read the "Oh, he KNEW it had a POLITICAL aspect...").

Ignoring that (though it's always been there), I can safely say that this readthrough has been just as entertaining as the former few.

Ironically, I now sound condescending for picking at that single phrasing.
White Squirrel chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
This is my fourth time reading this story, and I cannot believe it took me until now to figure out that she's wearing purple knickers.
Annetta chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
Sweet. It's fluff, but interesting fluff.