Reviews for Protection From Nargles
rflash chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
Fluff, fluff, but at least it was good fluff :)

I love what you did with Luna. She is such a versatile character ...

On to the next part.
Misa3000 chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
Loved this story! Really cute!
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Overall, an engaging, well-written story - with delightful moments, such as the puddings evening and Harry and Luna's date at Hogsmeade and spending time with Harry's other friends at The Three Broomsticks. You also did well at capturing people's characters, especially Harry and Luna.

However, there were sadder parts too, such as the Ravenclaw girls stealing Luna's belongings and the taunting from the Slytherins, which made me feel for Luna in particular. It would have perhaps been an idea to have, say, Padma Patil, stand up for Luna - as the Patil sisters would act as a bridge between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor Houses. I would have liked some of those cruel girls to have got their come-upperance. Prof Flitwick could have arrived sooner in that Ch 9 scene, and docked points from the Slytherin girls also. Also, it felt rather strange where you left the story finish, granted that there's a sequel with a different tone.

I'll move onto your next story, and hope for Umbridge and the bullying Slytherins to get their due punishment, in more detailed ways than J K Rowling did! Keen to see your take on the Dept of Mysteries trip, too (if that's the plan)!
Alastor Wolfkin chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
Oh my god! You have got the Fred & George banter down perfectly. I nearly dumped my computer on the floor. Twice. Absolutely hilarious.
The fluff is wonderful, too! Plenty of little unexplained details (purple?) and enough conflict to get the blood boiling, but without letting it dominate the story. Excellent work so far. Didn't really get Ron's 'hotheadedly' quip, though.
berserker823 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
I'm not big on fluff, but I always like Harry/Luna pairings over the others and you're doing a phenomenal job at portraying it. Keep the incredible work up.
Dr Stranger chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Fun story, although it feels more like half a story. Fortunately there's a second volume.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
at first ron and hermione pissed me off about what they said but not so much anymore
ElementalMaster16 chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
very awesome, lovely fluffy story to help my mood a bit (ˆ_ˆ)

keep up the good work :D
sunsethill chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Darn I wish canon Harry would have wised up and figure out what you did. Luna would have given him some joy in life.
sunsethill chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
I love seeing Hermione and Ginny being so supportive of Luna. They actually did a pretty good job at accepting the Harry really likes Luna just the way she is.
sunsethill chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
What a truly "Luna" first date. And Harry's explanation for why he takes Luna seriously was lovely.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Very believable beginning to a Harry/Luna fifth year. Very nice.
Rose of the West chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
This whole story is really sweet. I wasn't sure about this pairing, but the timing of this school year makes it work beautifully. Just lovely, the way you show their friendship developing into something else, and the way you've captured that unsure phase of dating as a teenager. I know I've said it before, but just... lovely.
Rose of the West chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
I love how there are so many rumors claiming to be the "real" reason these two are out on a date. That anyone would really like either of them just seemed impossible, didn't it?
Iskadrow chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
Once in a while, a 'fluffy' story seems to be exactly what I need. This one was particularly charming, both in terms of your style in writing - a mellow, gentle flow that made me smile - and your depiction of Harry and especially Luna.
486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »