Reviews for Protection From Nargles
sunsethill chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
What a truly "Luna" first date. And Harry's explanation for why he takes Luna seriously was lovely.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Very believable beginning to a Harry/Luna fifth year. Very nice.
Rose of the West chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
This whole story is really sweet. I wasn't sure about this pairing, but the timing of this school year makes it work beautifully. Just lovely, the way you show their friendship developing into something else, and the way you've captured that unsure phase of dating as a teenager. I know I've said it before, but just... lovely.
Rose of the West chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
I love how there are so many rumors claiming to be the "real" reason these two are out on a date. That anyone would really like either of them just seemed impossible, didn't it?
Iskadrow chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
Once in a while, a 'fluffy' story seems to be exactly what I need. This one was particularly charming, both in terms of your style in writing - a mellow, gentle flow that made me smile - and your depiction of Harry and especially Luna.
Rose of the West chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
This couple is perfectly set in this school year, when both are such outcasts. This is a wonderful date.
Rose of the West chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
you don't write Luna quite like I do, but she rings true here, and you wrote from her pov. Just lovely.
Rose of the West chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
I think you've caught the Hermione Luna relationship well. They're both brilliant but have very different ways of exploring and understanding the world.
Rose of the West chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Harry's pretty romantic when it comes to planning dates. Sweet.
Rose of the West chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
How mean of his friends to try to wreck it just because she's odd. I'm glad Neville is a better friend than that.
Rose of the West chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
More sweetness filled with private jokes and personal conversation. just delightful.
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That's such a sweet introduction to these two as a pair, delicately drawn. Lovely.
AJ Granger chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
I like this story alot. I like the way you write both Luna and Harry. Even the other characters seem spot on from canon. It's a nice build up for a relationship.
foggraven chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
god I love Professor Flitwick bless him great story by the way I'm glad there's a sequel
foggraven chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
incredibly sweet it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy just reading it
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »