Reviews for Protection From Nargles
Tarix chapter 9 . 2/8
A really sweet story.
Tarix chapter 4 . 2/8
Really sweet Luna you got here
Shalk Zailackar chapter 9 . 1/25
Quite the awesome story! Thank you ever so much for the enjoyment I have found in reading about Luna getting to know Harry.
eccentriclRavenclaw chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I love this story! I totally ship Luna and Harry!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
Excellent story. Earns a fav and an addition to my community: The Very Best of Luna and Harry.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
So I guess the proper thing to do when a girl 'marks' you is to mark her back by giving her a piece of jewelry-maybe with both your names inscribed on it.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
Canon Luna can see through invisibility cloaks and all other types of concealment and disguise. I don't think Harry really disappeared under the cloak as he modeled it for her.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
This chapter is why Harry/Luna is the best pairing. You really "get" Luna and why Harry likes to be around her so much.

"Pudding was her favorite dessert." Wikipedia says: in the UK, "pudding" is used as a synonym for a dessert course. You're using "pudding" in the US sense, as a certain type of dessert.
LLBennett chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
My only regret in adding this story to my favorites is that I will need to sift through the others to find it when I decide to reread it. Which I certainly will. I don't think I have ever read another work of fanfiction that consistently left me in such a good mood. And while I suppose that's the point of fluff, more or less, Protection from Nargles did so exceptionally well. I loved Harry and Luna's relationship, which was by miles the most believably written I have encountered. Harry's protectiveness was endearing, and Luna was perfectly true to character without being wildly over the top, which I see far too often. I would write more, but I am anxious to investigate the sequel you mentioned. Thank you for a wonderful story, and I sincerely hope you keep writing. Best regards, LLB
Tsamoka chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
It's nice to see a cute and fuzzy Harry/Luna story that is also very well written. Keep up the good work! :)
teannava chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Excellent. I always thought this pairing needed more love. Can never have enough harryxluna
marduk-report chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
This was so damned cute it literally reversed a week long bout of self-recrimination.
DylanL chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
i loved the story, especially the way u built the relationship between them. i just wish that you had completed that sequel i mean 3 and a half years is a long time for it to be incomplete and it is especially bad that it has been almost 7 months since you even updated it. i really want to know what luna thinks of her gift but im not going to read the sequel til it is finished so plz hurry up.
DylanL chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
i suspected from the first time harry mentioned luna not wearing purple, that she had to have been wearing purple underwear. which would explain the blushing after harry pointed out her lack of visible purple.
jon reeve chapter 9 . 6/29/2015
Thanks for the fluffy candy floss, then. I'll mosey on over to the sequel now.
459 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »