Reviews for Protection From Nargles
94yonders chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
oh my! this is seriously the best ever!

i just love how you played up the chapter up to the kiss and then the end too.

i am so happy that the kiss was not that sudden.

i really love their interactions and the way harry thinks to himself.

it's so fluff and i really like the way this fanfic (this chapter to be exact) gives this really fluffy and warm feeling in my heart. :)

i really like the way you made these two in your fic ;)

94yonders chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
this is such an awesome fanfic, so fluffy and i love harry and luna's interactions!

this is a really good chapter too, i am happy that hermione and ron are accepting luna and her eccentricity :)

continue on! AWESOME JOB! :D
Tinithor chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
I really like this story. You capture Luna's character well. Alot of people who write Luna stories kind of dismiss all of her ideas as being an act she puts on or something but you keep true to what i believe to be her actual character, which i love. I hope you keep writing.
sonickidds chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
Good story. Dont people have better things to do then watch harry and luna? Please update soon
AnAddictedReader chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
Ah HP/LL, my fourth favorite pairing for HP fanfic stories.
Surfwizard chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
I think you're doing a nice job with characterizing Luna. She's not some super wise Oracle of Delphi, nor a crazy person who only speaks of nargles, she's a character who's quirky, but a person.
codyw1 chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
Very good. Really funny in places too! ;)
Snarky64 chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Aw, this is nice - I do like the good ship Luna/Harry.
Ember Nickel chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
The beginning was great-the part about Hermione's mother running for Parliament was an excellent touch. Ron and Hermione's reactions seemed a little over-the-top...some surprise, yeah, but physically needing to be separated felt unrealistic.
Zicou chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Awesome chappie :)

I hope to read more soon so...

macabre-wolf chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
C Elise chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
very cute!
Cateagle chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
::snicker:: I do rather love the "learning experience" that Hermione and Ron have in this chapter; I have to wonder whether Ron will learn from it but it's clear that Hermione has. The ending of the chapter was interesting and 'twill be "fascinating" to see what stems from their relationship going public.
GenoBeast chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Harry was fairly lenient to his friends they started to get very rude about his date with Luna. He had to tell Ron a few times to not insult her and his response was he will 'try'...that is like saying he will watch his tongue till he really wants to make fun of her. I do think Hermione was the worst with judging Luna when Hermione herself has been harshly judged for blood status and who befriends/dates.
Ventus Princeps chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
This is really good! I just read what you've written so far in one go and I have really enjoyed it. Keep up the great work!
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »