Reviews for Protection From Nargles
Sparkysbro201 chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
The fluff! The wonderful fluff!
Sparkysbro201 chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Ah, the wonderful fluff!
CharmingKarma chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
Oh man, this was such a good read! Thanks so much for writing :)
Mionefan chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
A very nice fluffy story. This could have been a very long story, developing their growing feelings, leading up to marriage and beyond.
aSecondStory chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Hey, great story. Side thought, a song that I found went perfectly with this fic was At the beginning with you by Donna Lewis.
Clearly am Intrigued chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Lol... That was just too funny.
So glad that at least Ron and Hermione are accepting Luna. And I like the scenes with Neville.
Clearly am Intrigued chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Lol...Neville is too funny.
Treant Balewood chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
Really enjoyed this fic, it had a lot of moments I liked an definitely stands out from the standard Harry Potter fanfic on this site. I also really enjoyed the way you wrote the twins most people's take ends up coming out alittle flat but yours came out properly over the top.
Blazen chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
This is by far the best Harry/Luna story I've read. It is exactly what I wanted from such a story - Harry and Luna both in-character, no powers, inheritances or other silly things distracting from the romance itself - and what can be better than Harry and Luna just falling for each other in ordinary, natural way?
The story also has some unique points I liked. First, your Luna is one of the best, we can see she is a real person, not some ethereal being or fairy or something.
Second, Madam Puddifoot. Really, canon!Harry had a horrible time there, so almost everyone mocks this tea shop and I've never seen a lead character in any fanfic go there willingly and enjoy his/her time there. But really, it seems like a nice place to spend time with your date - Harry just didn't really like Cho all that much and wasn't feeling comfortable around her. So the concept of Madam Puddifoot as a nice place for a date seems rather novel to me.
Of course I liked that there was no character bashing. Even the bullies are fleshed out and we can see their point of view.
AD Lewis chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
This was an absolutely adorable story, definitely one of my faves. Onto the sequel!
NuitTombee chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
"It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!"

That pretty much sums up my thoughts. This is adorable.
Lionhead Bookends chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
How many trees did you have to drain to get enough sap for the Hogsmeade date?

Really good story here; I'm going right on to the sequel now!
Insanity NPO chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Great story, I absolutely loved it. I was worried that it would end there so I am more than pleased that there is a sequel. Favorites for sure.
bookaholic2000 chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
I love the words 'Nargled', 'Nargly' and 'Muggly'... I can't imagine how you came up with these words. lol
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Cute. I have loved Luna since forever.
418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »