Reviews for Protection From Nargles
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Slytherin Potter chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
How did I miss this? I'm sure this will be great thanks for this actually completed story can't wait to start & finish.
baby Cyclopes chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
I really love this story! :D
They are very cute! :)))
DeathCrawler chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
i saw you updated the sequel so read this story again to see what it was about again
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
Oh she's got purple on alright.

Bow chicka bow wow
MTCiceroforConsul chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Dear Author
You are utterly fantastically brilliant
Also has my favourite Fred and George version, including in canon
They remind me of Calo and Galdo from The Lies of Locke Lamora
The Reader
Bushkid168 chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Wow, this was incredible.

*Clicks 'Favorite Author' and 'Favorite Story'*

On to "Harry and Luna Against the High Inquisitor"!
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
This was definitely fluffy and sweet, but you made everyone true to character and also likable. Supportive!Ginny is an awesome change from her usual jealous fangirl mode in fanfic.
I hope to see the bad guys get their comeuppance- one of my issues with canon is that the good guys never take action and just let Umbridge/Snape/The Prophet walk all over them.

But this was great. I love Harry/Luna, and you did it well. Hope the next one makes me smile too!
Someone chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Really nice story you have here.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
You make one of the worst fictional characters in existence, one Harry Potter, into something of a slight interest and intrigue.

I applaud you for actually succeeding.
Flawless Soul chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
I must say, I'm in love with your writing style and how effortlessly you kept to Harry and Luna's characters. I thoroughly enjoyed this and I hope you never stop writing. :)
RustKnight chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Babby's first HP fanfic. Very well written and entertaining to read.

I guess I should read the series.
Freed-sama chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
You know, I do believe that you've written the best Ron I've ever read; and I'd like to think I've read a fair bit.

You're characterization of Luna is very close to what I've always imagined.
Fumbls chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Cannot believe I haven't dread this before now. Possibly my favourite Harry/Luna, and considering I don't even generally like fluff all that much, this was an excellent read. Cant wait to read the continuation!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014