Reviews for Protection From Nargles
MTCiceroforConsul chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Dear Author
You are utterly fantastically brilliant
Also has my favourite Fred and George version, including in canon
They remind me of Calo and Galdo from The Lies of Locke Lamora
The Reader
Bushkid168 chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Wow, this was incredible.

*Clicks 'Favorite Author' and 'Favorite Story'*

On to "Harry and Luna Against the High Inquisitor"!
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
This was definitely fluffy and sweet, but you made everyone true to character and also likable. Supportive!Ginny is an awesome change from her usual jealous fangirl mode in fanfic.
I hope to see the bad guys get their comeuppance- one of my issues with canon is that the good guys never take action and just let Umbridge/Snape/The Prophet walk all over them.

But this was great. I love Harry/Luna, and you did it well. Hope the next one makes me smile too!
Someone chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Really nice story you have here.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
You make one of the worst fictional characters in existence, one Harry Potter, into something of a slight interest and intrigue.

I applaud you for actually succeeding.
Flawless Soul chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
I must say, I'm in love with your writing style and how effortlessly you kept to Harry and Luna's characters. I thoroughly enjoyed this and I hope you never stop writing. :)
RustKnight chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Babby's first HP fanfic. Very well written and entertaining to read.

I guess I should read the series.
Freed-sama chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
You know, I do believe that you've written the best Ron I've ever read; and I'd like to think I've read a fair bit.

You're characterization of Luna is very close to what I've always imagined.
Fumbls chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Cannot believe I haven't dread this before now. Possibly my favourite Harry/Luna, and considering I don't even generally like fluff all that much, this was an excellent read. Cant wait to read the continuation!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
scarletstrong chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
This was such a cute story. I really liked it and not many people can write Luna very well. I loved it.
SpiralAK chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
I really liked how you made Luna into a real character and amplified all of her good traits without making her flawless. And I liked how Harry quickly became friends (and more) with her, defending her and being her best friend throughout this story.

My only grievance is that at the start of every chapter, you say the character's full name, but I think it's only necessary when introducing the character. It's a minor annoyance, but overall, you've written a really great story that I enjoyed quite a lot.
StrangePointOfView chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
I absolutely love this! This story really sells the LunaxHarry pairing.
Avenger13579 chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
i absolutely loved this story, it was good to see the relationship progress over time :)
The Farmer chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
I really REALLY liked this story! Usually I don't like fluff, but whatever you did to this story you made it really great! I am defanitly recommending it to friends.
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »