Reviews for Protection From Nargles
Someone chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Really nice story you have here.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
You make one of the worst fictional characters in existence, one Harry Potter, into something of a slight interest and intrigue.

I applaud you for actually succeeding.
Flawless Soul chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
I must say, I'm in love with your writing style and how effortlessly you kept to Harry and Luna's characters. I thoroughly enjoyed this and I hope you never stop writing. :)
RustKnight chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Babby's first HP fanfic. Very well written and entertaining to read.

I guess I should read the series.
Freed-sama chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
You know, I do believe that you've written the best Ron I've ever read; and I'd like to think I've read a fair bit.

You're characterization of Luna is very close to what I've always imagined.
Fumbls chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Cannot believe I haven't dread this before now. Possibly my favourite Harry/Luna, and considering I don't even generally like fluff all that much, this was an excellent read. Cant wait to read the continuation!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
AWWWWWW THE FEELS
scarletstrong chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
This was such a cute story. I really liked it and not many people can write Luna very well. I loved it.
SpiralAK chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
I really liked how you made Luna into a real character and amplified all of her good traits without making her flawless. And I liked how Harry quickly became friends (and more) with her, defending her and being her best friend throughout this story.

My only grievance is that at the start of every chapter, you say the character's full name, but I think it's only necessary when introducing the character. It's a minor annoyance, but overall, you've written a really great story that I enjoyed quite a lot.
StrangePointOfView chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
I absolutely love this! This story really sells the LunaxHarry pairing.
Avenger13579 chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
i absolutely loved this story, it was good to see the relationship progress over time :)
The Farmer chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
I really REALLY liked this story! Usually I don't like fluff, but whatever you did to this story you made it really great! I am defanitly recommending it to friends.
Diavo chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Ofvpurse he dodnt float. It wasnt the correct plum puding.
zArkham chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
I wish I was an artist. The idea of Voldemort in Draco's bed, napping with plushy snakes is too good not to have illustrated!

That and an image of Lucius getting the Crucio with Voldy yelling, "Fool! How are dare you deny your Lord the good towels!"

Either that or Narcissa patching him up saying, "You idiot. I *told* you to have the good towels put out for the Dark Lord."
EJ Daniels chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
I must say that you do a wonderful job of writing Luna. One of the best renditions of her character that I've had the pleasure or reading on here. A delightfully fluffy piece that warms the heart.

Kind Regards,