Reviews for Protection From Nargles
marduk-report chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
This was so damned cute it literally reversed a week long bout of self-recrimination.
DylanL chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
i loved the story, especially the way u built the relationship between them. i just wish that you had completed that sequel i mean 3 and a half years is a long time for it to be incomplete and it is especially bad that it has been almost 7 months since you even updated it. i really want to know what luna thinks of her gift but im not going to read the sequel til it is finished so plz hurry up.
DylanL chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
i suspected from the first time harry mentioned luna not wearing purple, that she had to have been wearing purple underwear. which would explain the blushing after harry pointed out her lack of visible purple.
jon reeve chapter 9 . 6/29/2015
Thanks for the fluffy candy floss, then. I'll mosey on over to the sequel now.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Fekkin cute. Lunary is one of my faves.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
Very good story so far. Good progress with Luna and Harry's relationship, not going to fast but not making so slow you'er torturing us. I love how you'er shower neville's braver side, sure in the early years he was a wimp but as time went on he became a true gryffindor! And not enough people respect that. good amount of 'sappy-ness' but not TOO much it makes me gag. lovely story and as soon as I'm done with this one if your other fics are as good as this one then I'll be sure to read them
ja ne!
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 3/6/2015
i read this fic because the sequel seemed interesting, im glad i didnt skip it!
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 3/6/2015
i like the humor in this fic, fred and george's bit was particularly well done
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 3/6/2015
theres more fluff here then a warehouse of plushys but its well done all the same
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 3/6/2015
luna's pov is well done, nice character development!
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
its good to see an outside perspective for a change
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 3/6/2015
i like how you mix fluff and serious character development
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
nice job on neville, i've always liked him a lot more then ron
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
its funny how conservative and close minded wizards are considering they work with magic every minute of their lives, and great job on the fluff!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
theres thousands of cheesy soul bond fics out there, but its a rare fic that portrays a relationship as well as this
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »