Reviews for Protection From Nargles
Clearly am Intrigued chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Lol...Neville is too funny.
Treant Balewood chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
Really enjoyed this fic, it had a lot of moments I liked an definitely stands out from the standard Harry Potter fanfic on this site. I also really enjoyed the way you wrote the twins most people's take ends up coming out alittle flat but yours came out properly over the top.
Blazen chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
This is by far the best Harry/Luna story I've read. It is exactly what I wanted from such a story - Harry and Luna both in-character, no powers, inheritances or other silly things distracting from the romance itself - and what can be better than Harry and Luna just falling for each other in ordinary, natural way?
The story also has some unique points I liked. First, your Luna is one of the best, we can see she is a real person, not some ethereal being or fairy or something.
Second, Madam Puddifoot. Really, canon!Harry had a horrible time there, so almost everyone mocks this tea shop and I've never seen a lead character in any fanfic go there willingly and enjoy his/her time there. But really, it seems like a nice place to spend time with your date - Harry just didn't really like Cho all that much and wasn't feeling comfortable around her. So the concept of Madam Puddifoot as a nice place for a date seems rather novel to me.
Of course I liked that there was no character bashing. Even the bullies are fleshed out and we can see their point of view.
AD Lewis chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
This was an absolutely adorable story, definitely one of my faves. Onto the sequel!
NuitTombee chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
"It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!"

That pretty much sums up my thoughts. This is adorable.
Lionhead Bookends chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
How many trees did you have to drain to get enough sap for the Hogsmeade date?

Really good story here; I'm going right on to the sequel now!
Insanity NPO chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Great story, I absolutely loved it. I was worried that it would end there so I am more than pleased that there is a sequel. Favorites for sure.
bookaholic2000 chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
I love the words 'Nargled', 'Nargly' and 'Muggly'... I can't imagine how you came up with these words. lol
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Cute. I have loved Luna since forever.
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Cute. I have loved Luna since forever.. Cute chapter.
Endgames chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
I love this story so much. This is my first re-read of it, and the fluffiness just warms my heart. I know I said it in my last review, but I really like how you stayed true to Luna's rather "loony" character, while still developing her as the lovable girl we all tend to see her as. That's quite the feat, and you should be proud of your writing.
readaddict123 chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
This is a great story! I loved reading it! 3
Kodra chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
This entire story was fantastic. You do a wonderful job capturing Luna and Harry. I'm really glad you wrote this and wanted to let you know.
Andrius chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
It's a lovely story, only it's frustrating how Luna just accepts the bullying and doesn't try to do anything about it.
son of a peach chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
D'aww! This is adorable. Thanks for writing!
SoaP