Reviews for Reach Out
D:
I read this, I thi of how perfect they are for each other, then I feel my eyes filling with tears of how poor breakdown ends up in the episode "Crossfire"
I'm actually crying from this sweetness and adorableness! :'D
Aaaaahhhh! The cuteness! I-it's getting overwhelmingly sweet! :DDD
This is giving me tears to, but the only word I can find to describe this is; cute! :'D I love it
buslimpan chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
Huh. I guess I should try to find you on AO3 then. The story is really good, I like it!

(and I'm blaming you for a fanfic I wrote... I was supposed to write on another story!)
Concerned for KO chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Eh...*shrug*
Read till chapter four... Don't think I'll be reading anymore. Just was not clicking with me. Seems less like the characters I love and more like an OCC cry fest. There are ways that these two can be brought together without making them completely out of character or tossing cannon completely out the window. I'm ok with people taking creative libraries, this is fanfiction after all , but turning them into whiny, broken teenagers ( perhaps more believable with Bumblebee? As I see him as a teenager) is not who these two are.
terig chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
Always knew soundwave was a babe, its so cute and sweet the way you made him help Knockout Terig x
jisko2ijsko chapter 21 . 8/4/2014
noooooo D:
...
*sighs*
i guess i will have to go stalk this story on that other site...
Sounddrive chapter 21 . 4/24/2014
Ahhh. I see. That's ok. :D
The Fox Familiar chapter 21 . 4/24/2014
'Possible disorders' you think Knock-Out will have? Oh, will one include the mental disorder that comes from sexual abuse? I guess not, because like a tumblr Aspie, you see it fit to add disorders to otherwise normal characters. Knock-Out is too awesome for your damn disorders. Or maybe you're trying to add YOUR disorders, hmm?

Take these author's notes down. They break the rules, something you should actually read this time.
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
"Flames will not be tolerated" - Oh, you know when a little cunt says that, she is asking for flames.

We'll dive right in.

This is public. These are your ideas. And when you make them public, you're putting them out there for the world to see. So expect the comments you so ask for.

Number one rule of a newbie writer: Flashbacks. Nearly every shitty fanfiction has them, either to provide some sort of moral highground or baww moment. In this case, Knock-Out strips and decides to get sodomized by Breakdown, who is acting like a little crying bitch. And in every yaoi story, this is always the case: reducing predominately masculine characters into little messes - or better yet, turning them into women.

Number two: Learn your goddamn canon. I already know where this tear-inducing shit fest is going, along with that would-be heart-string tugging homo bullshit that doesn't belong here.

And of fucking course, Knock-Out got molested by other mechs, that's why he's so 'broken'. And that calls for a good flame.

If you think that creating or shaming male characters by making other male characters rape them makes for a great love story, you are fucking wrong, and you should be smacked, your hair shaved off, and tossed to a hungry crowd. You sicken me. You disgust me. Of course in this romance, everyone here has been a victim of male rape and there's a long, bullshit story about them overcoming their differences and finding 'love'. Well let me tell you, that isn't fucking love: that is molestation, and fuck you for normalizing it.

Number three: You should discontinue this story out of shame. It sickens me from the get-go.

Number Four: 'Past demons'. I am so sick of seeing this trope I need a damn nuke to get rid of it all. Since WHEN does Knock-Out act like a little bitch who's craving for the cock? Hmm? OH, that's RIGHT - because some little fangirl decided to make some shitty story about robo-faggots who were either molested or abused, and lo and behold, here come the reviews.

You don't know your canon, and you sure as hell don't have any respect for male characters. Or female characters. Motherfucking sexist, you are.

Oh. Am I swearing too much? Good. You deserve to be flamed. We're on the first damn chapter and we have a super-dee-special sex scene. Along with being a rule-breaker by posting Author's Notes, you are a sick fuck.

You DESERVE these flames, and I hope they burn you and that rotting mind of yours straight to Hell.
PoisonousWords chapter 14 . 2/12/2014
I like the way you wrote Soundwave's dialogue and I hope he will become a more important character in future chapters.
Dark Limbo chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
This is an amazing story so far, I am really looking forward to the next one! Please, make moooooooooore! :D
Valacre chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
Wohaa! This story is just too adorable. My poor little heart can't take it w